GPay Indian Oil Free Petrol – Google Pay IndianOil Petrol For Free for how to get linked just GPay via Indian oil Xtrarewards Program and you will get free Indian oil rewards points and get free ₹50 petrol now. Just use credit points and redeem them to your nearby petrol pump and use your balance to get the free Google Play Indian Oil Free Petrol
Now you can earn cashback easily through the IndianOil XTRAREWARDS loyalty program with ease on Google Pay.
What can you get? Earn 1 point for every *75 you spend at Indian Oil outlets. 1+ crore growing happy customers then Earn points on every fuel payment and 30 Cashback for every 100 points
- Paytm Indian Oil Free Petrol Worth Rs.50 | IOCL Xtrarewards
- PhonePe Indian Oil Free Petrol Worth Rs.50 | IOCL Xtrarewards
- Indian Oil New Year XtraRewards Bonza Offer 2023 – FREE Petrol Rs.50
Every 100 points equals 30 when you redeem your IndianOil XTRAREWARDS points via Google Pay. It will be delivered to you in the format of a scratch card in your reward channel.
How to Get GPay Indian Oil Free Petrol Worth Rs.50
1. First Of All, Download & Update Your GPay App from Play Store / App Store Here
2. Now, Let’s See Open Your GPay App & Go to Below Offers Tab Option
3. Show All GPay Offers and Top Offer is Indian Cashback Offer
3. Click On Indian Oil Cashback Offer and Tap on the Join Blue Button
4. For You can Join Or link Indian oil XTRAREWARDS on Google Pay and Earn Cashback
4. Enter Request Details Your Date Of Birth, Gender, Pin Code and Click on Confirm & Continue
5. Last step is click on the yes confirm account that it’s yours start spending exciting points on Google pay.
6. Done It. Successfully Linked Indian Oil XTRA Rewards Account and You Will Get Free Rewards Points for Worth of ₹50 credited within 24 hrs.
7. Use the rewards points for free petrol just scan the QR code on your nearest petrol pump and payment is done.
Trick Unlimited is here: Use Dual App Or Clear Data App from Google Pay and New Fresh Mobile Number Via Register Google Pay and Not Mendetory is Bank Account Linked. Just Join IndianOil XTRAREWARDS Program and you will Get Rs.50 For FREE Petrol Now.
How to earn loyalty points?
Step 1: link your IndianOil XTRAREWARDS account to Google Pay
Step 2: Pay via UPI QR at any IndianOil outlet using Google Pay.
The points will be automatically accumulated when your transaction is completed.
How to redeem loyalty points?
- You can see the update of the latest points you’ve earn every time when you pay IndianOil with Google Pay
- If you have over 100 points, you will be given the option to redeem points for cashback on Google Pay.
- Once confirmed, you will receive a scratch card in your reward channel.
- Valid at participating IOCL outlets in India.
Terms & conditions
- This Indian Oil XTRAREWARDS loyalty program is offered by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (“IOCL”). The redemption of reward points against cashback is offered by IOCL and Google’s role under this program is to enable redemption of the Reward Points through Google Pay app and processing of cashback to you on behalf of and as per the instructions of IOCL
- •All conditions for the redemption of reward points against cashback, including quantum and eligibility, are solely determined by IOCL and processed by Google on behalf of 10CL.
- •All claims/ grievances/issues/ queries shall be solely addressed by IOCL and Google will not be held responsible for any issue faced in respect of this program.
- The cashback from Indian Oil XTRAREWARDS loyalty program will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- •Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant’s website.
- •Google is not responsible for any device or technical limitation or errors that limit your ability to take part in this offer.
- •Offer subject to these terms, the General Google Pay Offers Terms, and Google Pay Terms of Service. Google reserves the right to discontinue or change these terms at any time.