[Daily Loot] Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer – Now, Four Types Of Earn Rewards This Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer Loot. Happy Diwali To Collect 12 Stamps and Win Upto ₹1001, All Five To Collect All Five Stamps Only and Win Flat ₹251 Assured Rewards Guaranteed, Gift Of Three To Collect (Three) 3 Stamps of the same type and Win Upto ₹21 & Last One Daily Shagun To Collect one stamp a day and win up to ₹21.
Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer
Collect Stamps | Daily Rewards | Har Din Diwali | Earn Scratch Card Everyday
There are 5 different stamps: Flower, Diya, Samosa, Lantern, and Ladoo and 16 grids within the game. Collect a stamp daily to progress through the grids and unlock your rewards. Eligible This Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer for Google Pay Business Account Users. All Most This Account Fully Verify & Loot This Biggest Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer Now.
Google Pay Har Din Diwali! Collect stamps Every Day and earn rewards with Google Pay for Business this Diwali. Accept payments with Google Pay for Business to get stamps. GET A guaranteed reward of ₹251 if you collect all 5 different stamps only. You can earn stamps daily to get Everyday Collect rewards and a chance to win up to ₹1001 if you collect 12 stamps.
You Can See collect a stamp by receiving payment of at least Amount ₹20 per day starting. This Offer During Period 1st – 16th November 2020. receive payment via your Google Pay for Business account or via the Google Pay QR code.
Also, Transactions must be from unique Google Pay users and Minimum Amount of ₹20. Multiple transactions from a single Google Pay user will be considered as one qualifying transaction.
Also, Google Pay 2020 Offer –
How To Earn Rewards Google Pay Har Din Diwali
- Daily Shagun – Collect One Stamp every day for 16 Days and Win Up to ₹21/Per Day. Receive one or More Payments Every Day.
- Gift of Three Stamps – Collect 3 Stamps of the same type and you will earn a scratch card worth up to ₹101
- Collect All Five Stamps – Collect all five different stamps and you will earn a guaranteed reward of ₹251. Five types of stamps:
Ladoo, Flower, Diya, Lantern, Samosa
- Earn Rewards Happy Diwali – Get Cashbacks when you Collect 12 stamps in total during the offer period to stand a chance to earn up to ₹1001.
Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer – Collect 12 Stamps To Win Upto ₹1001 | Dialy Upto ₹21 | Collect 5 Stamps To Win ₹251 Assured
1. First Of All, Open It, Google Pay Business App For Merchant Users –
2. Login Your Verified Google Pay Business Account
3. Check Now! Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer!
4. Receive Payments every day, Collect one Stamps Daily and Earn Rewards every day, Show 16 Days Chat
5. Back It, Show QR Code & Send Your Friends, Family Members, Ect.
6. Send Payment QR Code Via ₹20 Min. Accepted Payment Successfully
7. See Your Rewards! Get Receive A Fast Daily Shagun Scratch Card Rewards Win Upto ₹21
8. Claim Your Daily Shagun Scratch Card Rewards Worth Upto ₹21 from google pay for business
9. Scratching Your Card! Congratulations Win Upto ₹21 In Credited Your Bank Account
10. Complete 1st Day! This Offer Period 16 Days and Daily Shagun Scratch Card Win Upto ₹21
Note – Don’t Miss! Collect Only 5 stamps and Assured ₹251 Guaranteed Rewards | Collect All 12 Stamps and Win Upto ₹1001
Terms & Conditions –
- To participate in a Google Pay for the Business offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay for Business Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify (or apply other technical restrictions) any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay for a Business offer or offer the program at any time, at its sole discretion.
- To qualify for this offer,
- You must successfully set-up your business in Google Pay for Business. Your business is deemed to have been successfully set-up in the Google Pay for the Business app as of the date you complete these steps (including providing all required details and adding a bank account) such that you are able to accept customer payments through Google Pay (“Business Set-Up Date”).
- You must successfully become a verified merchant on Google Pay for Business. To initiate the process to become a verified Google Pay for the Business merchant, log-in to your business account in the Google Pay for Business app, tap “My Store,” and select “Verify your business.” Follow the in-app instructions to complete verification. Verification must be completed within 30 days in order to qualify.
- If you are unable to see all the stamp collection features, update your Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer for Business app to the latest version.
- The game is active from November 1st, 2020 IST to November 16th, 2020 IST, (“Offer Period”).
- You must successfully complete any of the following actions to be rewarded with a stamp (each a “collection method” or “method”):
- Receive payment via your Google Pay for Business account (1) or via the Google Pay QR code (2). To be able to receive customer payments through Google Pay for Business, your business must be successfully set-up in the Google Pay for Business app and is successfully signed up (including providing all required details and adding a bank account).
- There are five different stamps that you can collect: Flower, Diya, Samosa, Lantern, and Ladoo.
- You will earn one stamp per day if you complete the specified collection method. You can collect one stamp per day, up to a maximum of 16 stamps during the Offer period.
- When you collect one stamp, you will receive a scratch card worth up to Indian Rupees Twenty One (INR 21). You can earn one scratch card per day, up to a maximum of sixteen during the offer period.
- When you collect three stamps of the same type, you will receive a scratch card worth up to Indian Rupees One Hundred and One (INR 101). You can earn a maximum of 5 scratch cards during the Offer Period.
- When you collect all five different stamps, you will receive an assured reward of worth Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty One (INR 251). You can earn only one reward during the Offer Period.
- When you collect twelve stamps during the Offer Period, you will receive a scratch card where you stand a chance to earn up to Indian Rupees One thousand one (INR 1001).
- By accepting a prize, you agree that Google may use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional consent from or compensation to you.
- Each Google Pay for Business Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that have not been previously registered with Google Pay for Business, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, bank account number, PAN, to qualify this offer.
- The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
- Please be sure that you have a UPI enabled account linked to your Google Pay for the Business app within forty-five (45) days of claiming the Reward, failing which the Reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- You can earn rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay for Business offers.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay for Business Terms of Service.