Royal Green 10 Million Contest – How to Participate in the New Contest and Get a Chance to Win Big Prizes and Paytm Cash Instant After Joining this Contest. Success Tastes Better, Especially After 10 Million Cases Here. Announcing a Grand Celebration To To Toast Our Success.
THE ROYAL GREEN WALL OF SUCCESS for the Path to success starts with a single sip it Now. You Can be Entering The Contest Royal Green 10 Million and Win Big Prizes and Paytm Cash and Acechive for Mega Rewards and Prizes Now.
The prizes shall be announced daily/weekly/fortnightly and delivered within 90 days from the start date of the Campaign Period. Winners will be selected by way of a randomizer software in the presence of an independent auditor.
- Paytm Jackpot Contest – Win FREE SUGAR Bestsellers Kit ₹3600
- CHILL With BINGO Contest – Win Exclusive Rewards
- Sunfeast Caker Offer – Participate Contest to Win Oneplus
- YiPPee! Contest – Free ₹35 Amazon Vouchers
Mega Prize: After the Campaign Period, Mega lucky winners from the entire pool of participants (except for the Participants already declared as winners for another category of Physical Prizes) will be chosen by the Organizers by way of random selection who shall win the Mega Prize comprising of
The Winners will be selected within 4 weeks of the end of the campaign by way of a randomizer software in the presence of an independent auditor. Such Winners of the Mega Prize shall be informed on the respective mobile numbers from which they participated, about their being the winners, and the Mega Prize shall be then delivered by the Organizers.
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Smart Watch
- One Blade Shaver
- Blue Tooth Headphone
- T Shirts
- PayTM Cash
- Luxcury Car
How to Participate in Royal Green 10 Million Contest – Win Big Prizes and Paytm Cash
1. Visit The ROYELGREEN 10 MILLION Contest Page to Link Here
2. To participate in the Campaign, the Participant needs to scan the campaign QR code linking to the website (www.royalgreen10million.adsspirits.com)
or give a missed call to 7669048220 to get a link to the campaign page and follow steps 1 2 & 3
3. After answering the question, submission of personal details
4. optional fulfillment of, the participant will receive an SMS confirming his/her participation, and the Participant’s entry will be recorded.
5. Winner(s) will be decided by a process of random selection by the Organizer.
6. The selected Winners would be contacted via SMS on the mobile number submitted for the purposes of obtaining the address and delivering the Prize.
7. In the contest form submit a mobile number linked to your PayTM wallet account with all KYC documents updated.
8. Participant is not permitted to submit multiple entries in the Campaign if already participated successfully once.
9. The Organizer shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to)
Terms & Conditions –
1. The Participant understands and agrees that the selected Winner(s) alone shall be entitled to the prizes, subject to all terms and conditions mentioned herein, and furnishing of correct and complete details as indicated in conditions vi & vii below (including but not limited to) in the prescribed manner and to the entire satisfaction of the Organizer.
2. The Campaign will be promoted at the sole discretion of the Organizer. And the Organizer holds all rights to change the terms & conditions of the contest at its discretion.
3. Organizer will announce the selected Winner/s as per the terms set out in Clause 4 & 5 above. The Winners will be intimated on the registered mobile number from which they had participated in the Campaign. The decision of the management of Organizer in this regard shall be final & binding upon the Participant and/or the Winner(s), and the Participant/ Winner(s) hereby agree that no claims, disputes, etc. of any sort shall be raised against the Organizer.
4. Once the selected Winner has successfully updated his address details in accordance with condition #4(iv) three attempts will be made to contact the Winner for claiming the Prize on the registered mobile number used to participate by the Winner and available with the Organizer. Thereafter, the Organizer, at its discretion, will choose the next winner without any further attempt to approach or contact the earlier selected winner.
5. The prize can neither be exchanged nor redeemed for cash/ any non-monetary consideration nor it is transferable.
6. The prize is subject to the applicable laws of India. The prize would be delivered/ handed over to the Winner only upon proper identification and verification of the Participant to the full satisfaction of the Organizer. All-Winners shall be duly required to provide a copy of their PAN card and satisfactory identity proofs.
7. While accepting the prize under the Campaign, the Winner(s) may be required to execute an “indemnity and release of claims” form as may be provided by Organizer, as the case may be, which shall release the Organizer of all liability, loss, damage, demand, claim, etc. in connection with the Campaign and prizes contemplated under this Campaign. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by Organizer may result in disqualification of such Participant and/or Winner. Thereafter, the Organizer, at its discretion, will be entitled to choose the next winner. All decisions of Organizer shall be final in this regard.
8. Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Campaign is provided on “as-it-is” basis without any warranty of any kind. Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. or any of its sponsors/ partners make no representations, and further disclaim themselves from all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind towards the Participants, Winners and/or any third party with respect to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness of the Campaign
9. Organizer shall provide the prize on “as-it-is” basis without any warranty or guarantee (whether express or implied) regarding the prize covering its quality, suitability, merchantability or its fitness. The Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. disclaims itself from all liabilities, including but not limited to, those arising due to any deficiency/ defect in the Campaign and/or prize and for any consequential damages/ losses arising with respect to the Campaign and/or the prize.
10. Organizer reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the prize Winner if the number of entries submitted for the Campaign is not upto the logistical satisfaction of Organizer. Decision of Organizer in this regard shall be final & binding, and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
11. All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights in the Campaign and/or any other promotional material(s) shall vest solely and exclusively with Organizer at all times. In connection with the Campaign, the Organizer or any person or entity permitted by the Organizer shall be entitled to use personal details of Participant and/or Winners such as names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, etc. for any media promotions, marketing activity, publicity and likewise purposes. By voluntarily participating in the Campaign, Participant and/or Winner(s) hereby waive off all their rights to claim royalty, remuneration or legal challenge due to any such use of their personal details by the Organizer.
12. Organizer reserves its right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Campaign in part or full, or change any or all terms and conditions of the Campaign, without giving any prior intimation/ notice of any kind. Further, it shall not be liable for any consequential losses/ damages to any Participant and/or Winners in this regard. The decision of the Organizer in general, and with respect to this Campaign in particular shall be full, final, binding, and non-contestable upon the Participant and/or the Winners.
13. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by the Organizer to conduct further likewise Campaign or schemes.
14. Under no circumstance the Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. shall be liable to the Participant, Winners and/or any third party for any loss of profits or lost opportunity, or for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Organizer has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. The Participant/ Winners specifically agree not to file and/or initiate in person or through any family member or through any third party, any criminal and/or civil proceedings/ complaints/ applications in any courts or forum in India against Organizer, its management, directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, agents, representatives, etc. to claim any damages for any losses or seek relief in connection with the Campaign and/or the prizes. The Participant/ Winners specifically agree that Organizer, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person and/or sponsors shall not be responsible for any claims/ liabilities/ losses (including legal fees) arising out of and in relation to any injury/ damage/ harm/ loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Participant or prize Winners in any manner whatsoever in connection with the Campaign and/or the prizes.
14. Organizer shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Campaign or in respect of the prize where it is unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances, Force Majeure conditions including but not limited to COVID-19 or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. Organizer is empowered to take a decision in case of any conditions, circumstances and scenarios beyond these terms and conditions of the Campaign.
16. The Campaign and the terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Campaign and/or prizes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon only. The Campaign shall be deemed void where prohibited by law
17. In case of any queries with respect to the Campaign, please write to [email protected]