Jio Payments Bank Account
How To Opening & Upgrade To Jio Payments Bank Savings Account
(Opening) Jio Payments Bank – How To Opening Your Jio Payments Bank Account Instantly and With Your Aadhaar Number Via Upgrade To JPB Savings Account. New Launch 2019 For Welcome To India Ka Naya Bank Open For Let’s Get Started Now. Very Easy Way To Account Jio Payments Bank Opening With Only For Aadhaar Card and PAN Card Number Via Open & Upgrade Serving Account.
How To Transfers Balance To Bank 2 Bank Account For Payments Through @jio UPI Handle Via & Same 2 Same Paytm Payments Bank Account In Features For JPB Account In Recharge, Transfer UPI, Balance Chack, Bill Payment, Send Money, Passbook Transaction Details, Pay To Shop Easy and Add Money Etc.
Upgrade To Jio Payments Bank Savings Account Benefits –
- Easy Account Opening with only Aadhaar and PAN Number
- Easy One Click Bill Payments
- Easy payments through @jio UPI handle
- 4% Interest Rate
- Zero Cost Banking
- Quick Jio Recharge
- Exciting Deals & Offers
Now Benefits Upgrade To Jio Payments Bank Saving Account Create Now. Manger All Your Bills In One Place Pay Your Bills & Keep a Track Of Your Monthly Budget With Our All New Calendar View Now.
How To Open Jio Payments Bank Account Instantly With Your Aadhaar Number
1. First Of All, Jio Money Wallet App Download For Below Link Here –
2. Install / Open For Jio Money Wallet App Now
3. Create A “New” Account & Login “Existing” Users For Jio Money Wallet Account
4. Back To “Jio Money” Wallet App & Same “Number” Via Create A Jio Payments Bank Account
5. Just Google Play Store Via Updated New My Jio App For Below Link Here –
6. Then Make Sure “Special Link” Via Open My Jio App & Opening Jio Payments Savings Bank
7. Click On Tap To “Let Get Started” Button Now
8. Select Jio Money Register “Mobile Number” With Device Verification & Click On “Proceed” Button (Same Number For Jio Money Wallet)
9. SMS Verification With Number & Set-Up “MPIN” For Secure Your Account
10. Just Open Bank Tab In My Jio & Click On “Create Account Now” For Banner Upgrade To Jio Payments Bank Savings Account
11. Go-To Next Step For Entering Your “Aadhaar Card” Number
Note – Attached Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card!
12. Enter OTP Sent On Your “Mobile Number” Linked To Aadhaar Card Verification
13. Enter Basic Details Fill You are & Review Your Account Details Now
14. Tick Mark “Tap To Agree” & Click On “Proceed” Button
15. Finally Successfully, You Will Complete Process For Create A Jio Payments Bank Account & Your Account Will Open Witten 72 Hours After Being Reviewed For SMS Via Notify Now
How To Open Jio Payments Bank Account Watch This Video (Credit Link)
Alos Related Offer –
- Google Pay – Collect Rangoli Stamp & ₹251 Reward Cash
- Kurkure Offer – Get ₹10/20/30 Free Paytm Cashback
- TrueCaller App – Get ₹500 Upto Cashback On This Month
- EarnKaro – Get ₹10,000 Per Monthly Money Earn💰
- OYO Quiz Answers – Win Paytm Cash | Amazon Echo | Money
- MobiKwik Offer – Get ₹10 Free Of Cost Cashback Earn Assured
- PhonePe App – Win Upto ₹1000 Scratch Card Reward
The Consumer agrees that following terms and conditions shall be applicable for opening the Account using the OTP based eKYC and Account opening –
Terms & Conditions –
1. Any new Consumer of the Bank may open the Savings Account by following the OTP based Aadhaar verification of the Bank through the Platform.
2. The Consumer agrees that the Consumer has no objection in authenticating itself with Aadhaar through the Platform and hereby gives express consent to the Bank to use the OTP (One Time Pin) received by the Consumer from UIDAI on its registered mobile number and provided by the Consumer to the Bank and the Consumer Aadhaar Number/VID for Aadhaar Based authentication for the purposes of opening the Savings Account with the Bank.
3. The Consumer understands that the Consumer is sharing the OTP (One Time Pin) received by the Consumer from UIDAI with the Bank for authenticating the Consumers identity through the Aadhaar Authentication system for opening the Savings Account.
4. The Consumer agrees and confirms that the Consumer has not used the OTP based Aadhaar (e-KYC) verification to open any other bank account with the Bank or any other bank in India.
5. The Consumer agrees to submit the Aadhaar number/VID of the Consumer with the Bank and for the purpose of opening the Savings Account voluntarily gives consent to the Bank.
- Use the Consumers Aadhaar Details to authenticate Consumers from UIDAI.
- Use the Consumer Registered Mobile Number in the Bank records for sending SMS alerts to the Consumer.
- Link the Aadhaar Number to all Consumers existing/new/future accounts and customer profile (CIF)with the Bank.
- Use the OTP provided by the Consumer to verify the Aadhaar data and use it as e-KYC
6. The Consumer hereby declares that all the information voluntarily furnished by the Consumer shall be true, correct and complete.
7. The Consumer agrees that upon successful OTP validation of Aadhaar, the name of the Consumer in the Account will be the same name as appearing in the Consumers Aadhaar data
8. The OTP account opening process is not available for existing Bank customers.
9. The consumer will have restricted access to the Savings Account till KYC is completed subject to satisfaction of the Bank.
10. The Consumer gives consent to the Bank to fetch Consumers’ demographic details and other Aadhar details from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), using OTP authentication which will be used for KYC purposes.
12. The demographic details include name, DOB, Father’s Name, gender, address, and photograph, etc. The Consumer further consents to the Bank to fetch the Consumer’s contact details from UIDAI which includes the contact number and email ID.
13. Consumer authorizes Bank to link the Aadhar number provided by the Consumer with the Savings Account opened by the Consumer. The Consumer herewith understands and agrees that this data will be shared with any government department and/or regulatory authorities.
14. The Consumer might receive direct transfer of subsidies/benefits in the Savings Account a) subject to the condition that the Savings Account is the primary account of the Consumer seeded with Aadhaar subject to applicable laws and at the discretion of the government/legal/regulatory authority b) the Consumer gives the express consent to the Bank to receive the direct benefit transfer of subsidies.
15. The Consumer herewith agrees that the Bank shall have the right to reject the Consumers application for opening Savings Account without assigning any reason. The Bank shall have the right to retain the documents / Photographs and any other documents and information of the Consumer submitted by the Consumer on the Web app or otherwise even if the Consumers application is rejected.
16. The Consumer authorizes Bank to share his/her mobile number and address with the respective phone/mobile operator to verify the customer’s address at any point in time.
17. The Consumer agrees that the OTP based Savings Account shall be valid only for the period of 12 months from the date of opening the Savings Account. The Consumer shall have to complete the biometric authentication by providing Consumers biometric details within 12 months of opening OTP based Savings Account by visiting the Business Correspondent location of the Bank or by requesting a visit from the Bank representative for the same.
18. The Consumer agrees that failure to complete biometric KYC verification within 12 months will lead to the Consumers Savings Account being closed by the Bank without any notice to the Consumer and the Consumer may withdraw the funds if any in the Savings Account and/or use his Savings Account for any transaction only upon completion of biometric verification process as prescribed by the Bank.
Consumer Further Agrees As Under –
1. The Consumer can open only one Savings Account through the EKYC OTP route. In case if the Bank is of the view or it is informed/notified by the regulatory/legal/governmental authority that the Consumer has opened more than one OTP Based savings account including account with any other bank then the Bank shall suspend/block the Savings Account of the Consumer till such Consumer completes the full KYC biometric authentication by visiting the Business Correspondent location of the Bank as per the process of the Bank.
2. The Bank shall send the communication to the Consumer in case if the Consumers account is Blocked on the Platform and/or on the mobile number registered by the Consumer with the Bank. The Consumer shall keep itself updated by visiting the Platform from time to time.
3. The Consumer shall ensure that the funds transferred by the Consumer in the Savings Account shall be made from the Consumers account in any other Bank.
4. For the sake of the clarity, the Consumer agrees that it shall not transfer first credit of the amount in Savings Account from any third party accounts including from the accounts of the Consumers relatives.
5. The Consumer agrees that for OTP based Savings Account the balance in the Savings Account can never cross 1,00,000/- (One Lakh rupees) at any point in time. And the cumulative credits in the OTP based Savings Account in a given year shall not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lacs).
6. The Bank shall decline any transaction if the daily balance crosses INR 1,00,000/- lakh or if the cumulative credit crosses INR 2,00,000/- lakhs. However, all other terms and conditions of the Agreement shall remain the same.
Frequently Asked Questions For Opening Jio Payments Bank A/C
Q1. What is the eKYC process for onboarding through MyJio as a JioMoney customer?
Q2. How can I open my JioMoney account through MyJio?
It is very simple to open your J.P.B Savings Account on MyJio. JioMoney Wallet users need to provide their Aadhaar number and PAN card number by visiting the Bank tab in My Jio app, which will be authenticated through an OTP sent to the number registered with their Aadhaar card.
Q3. How long can I continue to use J.P.B services?
You can enjoy J.P.B Savings Account services for a period of 1 year from opening your account. Within this duration, you can provide your biometric details to any of your nearest Banking Correspondents. You will be informed about your nearest Business Correspondents through an SMS or Email once it is available.
Q4. How secure is this Aadhaar based onboarding process for J.P.B?
Be rest assured that we have made our systems very secure so that you can enjoy J.P.B services without any worries.
Q5. I do not have Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card, how can I register for a J.P.B Savings Account?
We currently only allow registrations with Aadhaar number and Pan number. We will soon introduce Business Correspondents who will help you upgrade to Jio Payments Bank Savings Account until then you may enjoy using JioMoney wallet features.
Q6. What are the eligibility criteria to open a J.P.B Savings account?
Q7. How can I be eligible to apply for the Jio Payments Bank Digital Savings account?
Any Indian citizen who is of age 18 years and above and is a resident of India can open Jio Payments Bank Savings Account. You can open the Jio Payments bank Savings Account through MyJio by entering your Aadhaar and PAN card number inside the Bank tab on MyJio.
Q8. What is the limit allowed in the J.P.B Savings account?
With the J.P.B Savings account, you can deposit and maintain an amount up to a maximum of Rs. 1 Lakh at any point in time. Also, you can deposit a total amount of maximum Rs.2 Lakhs within one year of account opening.
Q9. What is the validity of the J.P.B digital savings account?
Your J.P.B digital savings account will be valid until 1 year from the date of registration. However, within 1 year you will have to provide your biometric details to any of your nearest Banking Correspondents. You will be informed about your nearest Business Correspondents through an SMS or Email once it is available.
If for any reason you are unable to complete the biometric authentication process within a year of opening the account, your Jio Payments Bank Digital Savings account will be closed.
Q10. Can I upgrade my JioMoney account to the Opening Jio Payments Bank account if my account is blocked?
Yes, you can upgrade from your JioMoney wallet account to the J.P.B digital savings account. Please call at customer service 1800 891 9999 or write to care[email protected] to unblock your JioMoney account. Once your JioMoney account services are active you can further upgrade to J.P.B digital Savings Account on MyJio.
Q11. Can I upgrade my JioMoney account to the J.P.B account of my account is Freeze? (Credit Freeze/Total Freeze customers can upgrade to JPB)
Yes, you will be able to upgrade to JPB account on MyJio.
Q12. I’m unable to see the Bank tab in My Jio.
Please update Your My Jio app to see the Bank tab in your MyJio App. If you are still not able to view the Bank tab please let us know.
Q13. Can I upgrade from the JioMoney wallet account to J.P.B savings account from Jio Money app?
You can upgrade from JioMoney account to Jio payments bank account only through MyJio.
Q14. Are my Aadhaar Number and other details fetched from Aadhaar safe?
You have nothing to worry about. Your Aadhaar information is completely secure and safe with us.
Q15. I have already used my Aadhaar number to open J.P.B Savings account, can I use the same Aadhaar number to create a new account?
No, you can only register for a J.P.B account using Aadhaar number and Pan number only once.
Q16. I have not used my Aadhaar number to open J.P.B Savings account, why am I getting an error of “Aadhaar already used’?
We are sorry, this should not have happened. We would love to check this for you. Kindly help us with your contact details on DM/PM so that we can take this up.
Q17. When will my J.P.B Account be active?
It takes up to a maximum of 72 business hours for the Jio Payments bank savings account to be functional after Successful completion of the registration process through MyJio app. Advisors Note: If the customer asks “How will I know if the registration is successful”? Inform On successful registration, a registration number or ORN is generated in the App, and you receive it as an SMS Notification Also.
Q18. I do not have a JioMoney account, can I open a J.P.B Savings account?
Currently, J.P.B services are available to only select JioMoney users. We will soon make these services available to other customers too. Stay tuned with us for further updates.
Q19. I do not wish to upgrade to J.P.B Savings account, can I continue using JioMoney wallet?
Yes, you can still use your JioMoney wallet through the ‘Bank’ tab in MyJio App.
Q20. Unable to upgrade to J.P.B account through MyJio
Something does not seem right. We’d be happy to look into this. Please help us with the error screenshot and your RMN via DM/PM. We’ll get back to you.
Q21. What are the documents r class=”q-color” required to open a Opening Jio Payments Bank savings account?
To open a Jio Payments Bank digital Savings Account, all you need is your Aadhaar and PAN Card number.
Q22. Can I see the ORN Number in App?
On successful registration, a registration number or ORN is generated in the App, and you receive it as an SMS notification also.
Q23. Will I be able to use my JioMoney wallet account, during the period of the upgrade from JioMoney to J.P.B savings account?
Yes, you can continue to enjoy and use your JioMoney wallet service during the period of upgrading to Jio Payments Bank.
Q24. What do you mean by a self-onboarding process?
Self-onboarding is a process through which you can open digital savings account all by yourself through a mobile banking application.
Q25. What are the benefits of upgrading to the J.P.B digital savings account?
Jio Payments Bank account enables you to do more and get more benefits. From increasing your account limit from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 lakh, you even earn interest of 4% on your account balance. You can use your Jio Payments Bank account for all your digital banking needs like instant money transfers, paying g bills, recharges, online payments and much more.
You even get your free monthly statements, offers and SMS alerts. It is easy to view your transaction history directly from your MyJio app. Plus, opening your Jio Payments Bank Digital Savings Account is a paperless, fast, convenient and secure.
Q26. Can I convert my limited KYC J.P.B Digital Savings Bank account to a Full KYC Savings Bank account?
Yes, you need to convert your Jio Payments Bank Digital Savings Account within one year. Your Jio Payments Bank digital savings account will be valid until 1 year from the date of registration. However, within 1 year you will have to provide your biometric details to any of your nearest Banking Correspondents. You will be informed about your nearest Business Correspondents through an SMS or Email once it is available.
Q27. Is it compulsory to convert the Opening Jio Payments Bank digital Savings Account to a regular Savings Bank account?
Link to FAQ – What is the validity of the J.P.B digital savings account?
Q28. Can I have more than 1 J.P.B savings account?
Sorry, one Aadhaar and Pan card number can be used to open only one JPB Savings Account.
Q29. How is the interest calculated on the digital savings account?
Interest will be accrued on the balance amount in your Savings Bank Account at the End of the day and payment will be made at the end of the month. The payout of the interest will be made to your JPB account at the end of every quarter.
Q30. What basis is the interest calculated?
Interest is calculated on the balance amount in your Open Savings Bank Account at the End of the day.
About Us Jio Payments Bank –
The Jio Payment Bank Is India Ka Naya Bank Account. Very Most Expensive For Payments Bank Account & So Amazing Features For All This App In Jio Money Wallet. For More Queries, Mail [email protected]
Enjoy Opening Jio Payment Bank Account Hurry-Up