- 1 Rangoli Bonanza
- 1.0.1 How To Participate Bonanza 5 Round & Collect Rangoli Stamps For Google Pay Diwali Offer
How To Join 5 Bonanza Round & Get Chances Rangoli Stamps Collect
(Loot Tricks) GooglePay Rangoli Bonanza Offer – How To Get Participate On 5 Rounds For Rangoli Bonanza Offer and Get Collect Rangoli Stamps Loot 100% Assured Now. New Unique Concept For Chances Rangoli Stamps & Get ₹251 Google Pay Scratch Card For Redeem This Amount To Bank Account Transfer. This Offer Valid Limited Period Time.
Hi Guys, Chances For Collect Rangoli Stamps All Over Google Pay Diwali Offer Eligible This Program. Daily Flash Sale Rangoli @ Of 4100 More Than & 5 Round Per Day Maximum 1 Collect Rangoli Stamps. Don’t Miss This 5 Rounds In Happy Hour, Early Bird Prize, Hungry Kiya?, Chai Pakoda?, Bonanza Time Time To Disco!
How To Rangoli Bonanza!
Lots of Stamps Up For Grabs At Every Bonanza. Check Back Daily To Find Out How to Qualify For The Next Round Participate! You Can Also Grab The Coveted Rangoli Stamp At Rangoli Bonanza! Lots of Stamps Up for Grabs At Every Rumble.
(Assured Tricks) Google Pay – Collect Rangoli Stamp & ₹251 Reward Cash
How To Rangoli Bonanza 5 Round (Time Table)
- (12 PM) Get 1000 Rangoli Stamp | Hungry Kiya?
- (1.30 PM) Get 1000 Rangoli Stamp | Bonanza Time
- (2.30 PM) Get 1000 Rangoli Stamp | Bonanza Time
- (5.30 PM) Get 1000 Rangoli Stamp | Chai Pakoda?
- (8.30 PM) Get 1000 Rangoli Stamp | Time To Disco!
How To Participate Bonanza 5 Round & Collect Rangoli Stamps For Google Pay Diwali Offer
1. First Of All, Open Your “Google Pay” App Now
2. Go-To First Google Pay “Diwali” Offer Section
3. Just Scroll Down & Show “Rangoli Bonanza!” Offer
4. Just 5 “Rounds” Collect For “Rangoli” Stamps Now
5. Click On “Round” To Your Perfect Time For Like Flash Sale Exactly
Round Time – 12 AM | 11 AM | 1 PM | 5 PM | 8 PM!
6. Stretch You Finger & Click On “Grab” Button Show On Round Time
7. Congrats, You Have Grabbed A Diwali Rangoli Stamp! Go Back to HomePage Section & Unbox It Rangoli Stamps Now
8. Redeem This Rangoli & Get ₹251 Free Google Pay Scratch Card Now
T&C – You Can Only Collect 1 Rangoli Stamp Through The Rangoli Bonanza. Once you qualify for a round, you qualify for all future rounds with the business as well!
Google Duo App – Get Upto ₹1000 Earn & Unlimited Scratch Card
(Assured) Rangoli Bonanza – Get 100% Collect Rangoli Stamps For 5 Rounds
How It Works Rangoli Bonanza Offer –
The Rangoli Bonanza occurs daily, so stay tuned to the Diwali channel in the Google Pay app. Schedules will be posted here.
Each Rangoli Bonanza will begin at the start time specified in the Diwali channel in the Google Pay app and last for 30 minutes or until all rangoli stamps for that round have been claimed, whichever occurs first.
To be eligible for a Rangoli Bonanza round, you must first receive a stamp for completing a qualifying purchase at the merchant specified, and as further described in that round’s details page. The transaction must receive a stamp prior to the start of the round to be eligible.
You may only win one rangoli stamp across all Bonanza events. Once you have collected a rangoli stamp during Bonanza events, you will not be eligible for any additional Bonanza event.
Also Related Offer:-
- (Auto Play) Google Pay – Tez Shots Scratch Card Upto ₹3300 Earn
- PhonePe App – Win Upto ₹1000 Scratch Card Reward
- Piggy App – Upto ₹100 Sign-Up & Per Refer Scratch Card
- TrueCaller App – Get ₹500 Upto Cashback On This Month
Terms and Conditions –
1. To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
2. You must successfully complete the following actions to be rewarded with a stamp:
3. Use Google Pay to send money or make any form of payment of Indian Rupees Thirty-Five or more.
4. For P2P payments, you can only collect one stamp per unique Google Pay user daily.
5. The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
6. Scan a lighted Diwali Diya near you using the Diwali Scanner.
7. This feature is only available on Android devices.
8. Gift a stamp to a friend. You can earn up to 1 bonus stamp per friend.
9. Rangoli stamps are also available at Rangoli Bonanza events (“Bonanza Events” or “Events”) as follows:
10. Bonanza Events are held in the Diwali channel of the Google Pay app (the “Diwali Channel”) and will occur daily from 8 November 2019 through11 November 2019. The number of Events held per day and the start times for each may vary. Details regarding upcoming Event(s) will be posted and updated in the Diwali Channel on at least a daily basis.
11. Each Bonanza Event will begin at the start time and continue for 30 minutes, or until all stamps for that round have been claimed, whichever occurs first (the “Event Timeframe”). Google’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this promotion, including each Event.
In order to be eligible for a Bonanza Event, You Have Must –
1) between 8 November 2019 and prior to the start time of the applicable Bonanza Event, use Google Pay to successfully complete the purchase transaction specified in the applicable Event’s detail page located in the Diwali Channel;
2) Have received a stamp for such transaction prior to the start time of the applicable Event
3) Not have won a rangoli stamp in any previous Bonanza Event. Different Bonanza Events may require the completion of different Google Pay purchase transactions to be eligible.
12. Google reserves the right to determine its sole discretion whether a transaction is a qualifying transaction and has been timely completed for any given round.
13. In order to have a chance to collect a rangoli stamp during a Bonanza Event, you must meet the eligibility requirements described herein, go to the applicable Event page in the Diwali channel, and tap the “Grab” button during the Event Timeframe.
14. Rangoli stamps available for each event will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to unique, eligible participating Google Pay users during the Event Timeframe.
15. Any stamps that are not claimed at the conclusion of the Event Timeframe will be deemed forfeited, and Google shall not have any obligation to distribute such additional stamps.
16. You may only win one rangoli stamp across all Bonanza Events. Once you have collected a rangoli stamp during a Bonanza Event, you will not be eligible for any additional Rumble Events.
17. Google will have no liability or responsibility for interruption or inability to access the Google Pay app, the Event page, or any Event due to human or technical delays, failures, errors or difficulties.
18. Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
19. P2P payments to external UPI IDs and inbound-transfers from non-Google Pay users are not eligible for this offer.
20. You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps per day through each collection method. If you collect a rangoli stamp during a Bonanza Event, your limit for that day will be sixteen stamps (1 stamp from the Event, and 5 stamps from each of the other collection methods).
21. For collecting at least one each of five different stamps, you will receive a scratch card with a guaranteed reward worth Indian Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty One (INR 251) and a Diwali Bonus ticket which is a lucky draw ticket worth up to India Rupees One Lakh (INR 1 Lakh) that unlocks on 12 November 2019.
22. You can earn a maximum of one scratch card and one Diwali Bonus ticket during the offer period. After earning your reward, you can still continue to collect stamps throughout the offer period and gift them to your friends.
23. If you or your friends cannot see the stamp collection feature on your Google Pay Rewards channel, update your app to the latest version.
24. You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
25. In addition, if you win a One Lakh (1,00,000) reward through this offer, you will no longer be eligible for any other Google Pay offers for the remainder of the fiscal year.
26. If you earn the winning prize of Indian Rupees One Lakh (INR 1,00,000), when claiming your prize, you will need to provide your permanent account number and any other documents that Google may require for tax purposes.
27. Rangoli Bonanza Offer Valid until 11 November 2019.
28. By accepting a prize, you agree that Google may use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional consent from or compensation to you.
29. If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
30. Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
31. This Rangoli Bonanza Offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
32. You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
33. Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer program at any time, at its sole discretion.
34. This Rangoli Bonanza Offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.
Enjoy Google Pay Rangoli Bonanza Offer Hurry-Up!