Binance Livepeer Quiz Answers – Binance LTP Quiz Answers , Binance Learn & Earn Livepeer Quiz Answers, Binance Learn and Earn Livepeer Quiz Answer , Binance Learn & Earn Quiz Answers in Binance Crypto App Now. How to Participate in Livepeer Learn & Earn Quiz Answers Program and Stand a Chance to Different types of Crypto Tokens Assured. Enter the lucky draw to win the prizes by answering all questions correctly. If you can Participate & Play On Binance Learn and Earn Livepeer Quiz Answers to Submit and Win Rewards & Duration Till: Limited Times Hurry Up!!!
A decentralized video protocol on Ethereum, Livepeer rewards parties for processing video content securely at reasonable rates. Find out how the ecosystem works. Complete from 7th September 2002 At Till: 09:00 AM (UTC)
How to Download Binanace App & Website Visit and then you are registering an account/log in to your account and please complete your full KYC Verified Account then you are eligible to participate in this Learn & Quiz program for All Binance Users, and assured rewards Binance rewards balance. It is a big reward don’t miss it!!!
How to Get Started with Binance “Learn & Earn” and you can read for Terms & Conditions. then you can be joining this contest and win rewards. all quiz answers have been added to this page, don’t worry you can simply play this game and win Binance crypto token balance.
What is Binance “Learn & Earn”? In light of the increased demand for blockchain knowledge, Binance is excited to announce its new education initiative: Binance Learn and Earn. Users can learn blockchain knowledge and complete quizzes for a chance to earn free crypto. Earn free crypto through learning Build your blockchain knowledge, complete quizzes, and earn free crypto.
|Quiz Name||Binance Livepeer Quiz Answers|
|Number of Questions :||10 (Ten)|
|Date:||7th September 2022|
|Time||2022-09-07 09:00 (UTC)|
|Win Rewards||Crypto Token|
|Number of Winners :||1st come 1st serve|
|Quiz Link||Visit Here|
Livepeer is a decentralized video protocol built on the Ethereum blockchain. It was designed for anyone to seamlessly integrate video content into applications in a decentralized manner and at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
If you can visit the link & Direct to participate binance learn & earn quiz answers and win rewards for quizzes start now!!!
Please Note: Do your research and recheck the all answers before submitting, these answers are for reference purposes only
Binance Livepeer Quiz Answers (LTP) –
Q1) What is the native token of Livepeer?
Q2) Who stakes Livepeer tokens (LPT) in order to receive a share of video processing fees?
Q3) Livepeer is built on which blockchain?
Q4) What are the benefits of delegating LPT on the Livepeer network?
Answer: All are correct
Q5) Livepeer has processed over 150 million minutes of video since its mainnet launch. True or false?
Q6) Which of the following provides a gateway to delegating on the Livepeer network?
Answer: The Livepeer Explorer
Q7) Transcoding is one of the steps necessary to deliver video content smoothly to end users. True or false?
Q8) Livepeer is used primarily to process what type of content?
Answer: Video content
Q9) Livepeer orchestrators receive a share of video processing fees in the form of?
Q10) When was Livepeer’s mainnet launch?
All rewards redeemed, stay tuned!
How to Participate in the “Binance Learn & Earn Livepeer Quiz Answers” – Win Token Rewards (LPT)
1. First Of All, Visit The Link: Binance App / Web Site from Here:-
New Users: You Must use Binance Referral ID: 193714685 and Get an Extra Bonus of 40%
2. Now, Get Sign Up / Login into Your Binance Account
3. Then Visit the [Learn and Earn] landing page on Binance Academy.
Please note: that you need to complete Identity Verification/Full KYC for your Binance account to be eligible for the rewards.
4. Select a course and click [Start Course]. Follow the instructions to learn and complete the quiz. If you pass the quiz, you will be rewarded with a token voucher.
All the Binance Livepeer Learn and Earn Quiz Answers are Above this page!!!
5. To check rewards distribution, go to [Reward history]. Please note that rewards will be distributed in 48 hours if you pass the quiz and are qualified for this campaign.
6. To redeem the reward, go to [Account] – [Reward Center].
Please note that the token voucher is only valid for 14 days from the day of distribution. Please claim your tokens before the voucher expires. You can learn how to redeem a voucher here.
Am I eligible for the “Learn & Earn” rewards?
The Binance “Learn and Earn” rewards are for targeted Binance users only. New users need to complete Identity Verification first before they can earn “Learn & Earn” rewards.
All verified users must read the article, watch the video(s), and answer all questions inside the quiz correctly in order to earn the rewards. If you fail to complete the quiz, you are not qualified for any awards.
Please note that only specific Binance users are eligible to receive rewards for certain campaigns. Please refer to the activity page for details. Binance reserves the right for final reward distribution.
Terms and Conditions:
- Illegally bulk registered accounts and sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course after completing the respective quiz.
- There will be caps imposed on the amount of rewards available to eligible users per country/region.
- Eligible users may complete multiple quizzes to claim multiple rewards. Users will not be able to participate in this activity once all rewards are distributed.
- The actual value of the reward received is subject to change due to market fluctuation.
- For Staking course only:
- BTTC rewards are only available to users who have never subscribed to Locked Staking products before the date stated on the announcement.
- Binance Staking will return staked digital assets/digital currencies to users’ Spot Wallets at the end of the agreed staking period. Users can view their Locked Staking assets by going to [Wallets] – [Earn] – [Locked Staking].
- For this activity, users may not redeem their staked digital assets/digital currencies in advance.
- For all remaining courses:
- Token voucher rewards will be distributed within 48 hours to qualified learners who pass the quiz. Users may check their rewards via [Account] – [Reward Center].
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
1. First Of All, Download the Binance App
2. Login / Sign in to Your Account (KYC Mandatory)
3. Home Dashboard Section
4. Show Learn & Earn Quiz Banner
5. Click on this banner
5. you can participate and play this game
6. Slove Quiz Question & ANswers & Win Assured Rewards
7. Assured Rewards Crypto Tokens
What is LPT?
The network’s native asset, the Livepeer token (LPT), is an ERC-20 token used to provide security, distribute video processing tasks among network participants, and incentivize their active participation in the various roles on the Livepeer network. The more LPT tokens are committed to the network’s functioning, the more stable, secure, and robust it becomes.
Orchestrators are allocated work according to the amount of LPT they have staked — their own or those of delegators — along with their geographical location and reliability. Since more delegated tokens lead to more work, and more work equals more rewards, orchestrators compete to attract as many delegators as possible.
At the end of each round, i.e. end of every day, the Livepeer protocol mints new Livepeer tokens according to a designated inflation rate. Livepeer is a “stake-based” protocol, which means rewards are allocated to each participating user in proportion to their contribution. Participants who have been active in a given round — either by running nodes or by staking tokens — receive a proportionate amount of the issued reward. Those who did not actively participate in a given round do not receive these rewards.
Orchestrators also earn an added benefit: they receive a portion of their delegators’ rewards as a commission for running the decentralized infrastructure.
With this system, active participants can grow their stake in the network. Meanwhile, transcoding rights of inactive users shrink with every round in which they do not participate. In other words, a larger LPT stake results in more allocated work, ultimately leading to more rewards.
The inflation rate used to determine the size of the issued rewards also motivates users to be active. The percentage of new LPT in each compensation round is determined by how many total LPT are committed to the network’s successful functioning. The higher this proportion, the lower the inflation rate and the more value existing tokens will retain. Thus, token holders are naturally motivated to stake more to earn more.