Zomato ZPL Predict – Zomato ZPL Offer, Zomato Premier League 2022 for How to play a new Exclusive game for Predict & Win Coupons every day like Zomato voucher coupons, rewards, vouchers, etc. The new season is Tata IPL 2022 watching games and selecting your choosing team then ZPL 2020 When Cricket Fan Win!!! Play Zomato Premier League Predict and win coupons every day | 3 lucky winners win a Bitcoin each
How to play submit your prediction before the timer ends. Win Scratch Card coupons if your prediction is correct! Rewards Up for Grabs Boat, Gaana Plus, Tata Cliq, Urban Company, Goibibo, Pizza Hut, Starbucks & Etc Much More items.
If you’re a prediction wizard, you get a chance to win the ultimate season-end mega prize: So, Let’s Play to win this game ZPL Predict to win Prizes. Hey, I’m playing ZPL on Zomato! Join me and let’s see who gets more wins 😎 Play here.
- Swiggy Instamart Players League IPL Quiz Answers – 19th April 2022
- Swiggy Match Day Mania – Get 60% OFF Upto Rs.120 On Food Order
Bitcoin powered by CoinDCX Makes at least 20 correct predictions through the season to qualify for the lucky draw – where 3 lucky winners will win 1 Bitcoin each! (last we checked a bitcoin was worth * 32,00,000)
Zomato ZPL Predict – Play to Win Free Zomato Coupons & Rewards
1)First Of All, Download / Update the Latest Version From the Zomato App to the Link Here:-
2) Installing/open this app and enter your mobile number/email id via the Login account
3) Select Your Current Location & Got It, Zomato ZPL Predict Game (Did Not Show then Enter Manual Location: Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Punjabi Etc.
4) Now, Click On Zomato ZPL 2022 Predict & Win Coupons Everyday Or, Click on Direct Link to Participate in this New Predict Game
5) Marking the prediction before the prediction timer ends, select a team and submit your prediction
6) If Your Prediction is correct! You win a scratch card and if you’re really lucky, you win the ultimate golden scratch card. Two Colour Full Scratch Cards Red & Golden.
7) Red Scratch Card: A Chance to Win Coupons with exclusive deals and special gifts.
8) Golden Scratch Card: Rare Golden Coupons with extra special rewards. (place an order to redeem it)
9) A Chance to Win 1 Bitcoin! Make 20 Correct predictions throughout ZPL Season to enter the lucky draw.
Terms and Conditions –
- Participation in the Contest is open to users, residing in India, aged eighteen (18) years and above.
- Only one participation per match is allowed.
- The Contest will commence on March 26, 2022, and shall continue until May 29, 2022 (“Contest Period”).
- Participation on behalf of another user will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The user acknowledges that the prediction window for a match shall open one day prior to the matchday and shall close before the match starts.
- In case there are two (2) matches in a single day, the user will be able to predict the winner for both matches. For such matches, the prediction window will open together for both matches one day prior to the matchday and shall close before the respective match starts.
- The user acknowledges that once the prediction is entered / confirmed, the user will not be able to change the answer. The results of the prediction shall reflect on the Zomato Platform within twenty-four (24) hours from the end time of the respective match.
- In the event the prediction is correct, the user shall stand a chance to win a coupon (“Coupon”) which can either be redeemed by the users on the Zomato Platform or on third-party partner brands’ platform, in accordance with the redemption terms and conditions of the respective Coupon. The terms and conditions, including the expiry date, of each Coupon may vary for each Coupon.
- The user acknowledges that the Coupon(s) offered by third-party partner brands shall be redeemed on the respective website and/or mobile application of the said partner brand and the issue and use of such Coupon(s) will be in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions of the respective partner brand.
- The user acknowledges that Zomato disclaims all responsibility and liability associated with the Coupon, including without limitation, any warranties associated with the Coupon and/or additional costs associated with the Coupon and its redemption.
- If the winning team of the match is not decided for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation of the match or match ending in a draw, etc. the users that have participated in the Contest will not be eligible to receive any Coupon.
- The Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Zomato (“Force Majeure Event”). Zomato shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that the Coupon is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for purposes other than in accordance with the redemption terms and conditions of a particular Coupon, and the Coupon cannot be withdrawn in the form of money.
- n. At the end of the Contest Period, users who secure at least twenty (20) correct match predictions during the Contest Period will be eligible for a lucky draw after the final match. Three (3) winners will be aggregated at the end of the Contest Period by way of random draw of lots, who will be entitled to one (1) ‘Bitcoin’ each, powered by CoinDCX. After confirmation of the winners, the winners will be contacted via email or on the Zomato Platform, in accordance with these ZPL Terms. Zomato will announce the winners of the lucky draw no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of such draw of lots. The selected winners may be required to share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. The user acknowledges that the issue and use of such Bitcoin will be in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions of CoinDCX, available at https://futureyahihai.com/announcement/offers/digital-asset-reward-redemption-terms/.
- The Contest is valid for a limited period only, subject to the sole discretion of Zomato.
- The winners of the Contest shall be solely liable to comply with the applicable laws and regulations in order to redeem and/or avail the benefits of the Coupon.
- By participating in the Contest, you give Zomato and/or its affiliates permission and consent to use your name, likeness, image, voice, appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images and the like, taken or made in relation to the Contest and also any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
- This Contest is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Zomato and any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Zomato for any matters in relation to this Contest. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence.
- Zomato reserves the right to modify these ZPL Terms from time to time or at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Contest and/or these ZPL Terms, with or without prior notice and the decision of Zomato shall be final and binding in this regard.
- These ZPL Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other program or arrangement the user may have with Zomato. Termination of the Contest and these ZPL Terms shall have no effect on the Terms of Service governing the contractual relationship between the users and Zomato.
- The Contest shall be governed by Indian laws and the courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes arising out of or in relation to the Contest and/or these ZPL Terms.
- For any help or queries, you may reach out to us through the help section on the FAQ page