How to Activate Uni Pay 1/3rd Credit Card and Get Free Credit Limit Upto 2,000 to ₹2,00,000 Approval Instant. How to Download UNI Pay 1/3rd Credit Card, New Credit Card App, and Instant Limit Up to 2 Lakh. Using this card limits band shopping online / offline Store. UNI Pay 1/3rd Credit Card is an Interest-free credit limit 30 days and 1/3rd installment via payment now.
The Pay 1/3rd Revolution is here. Pay in 3 parts over 3 months for no extra costs or pay in 1 month for 1% cashback. Pay in Full to enjoy 1% rewards. Choose to pay in the full post the 30-day free credit period & enjoy 1% rewards.
Convert to 6, 9, 12, and 18+ months EMIS. Take all the time you need. Choose affordable longer EMI plans for your expenses. Nothing is hidden here. 100% Money back guarantee in case a charge or fee is applied without your knowledge.
- How to Apply YES Bank Credit Card with No Joining Fee & No Annual Fee
- How to Apply for AU Small Finance Bank Credit Card – Free ₹1500 Cash
- Citi Bank Credit Cards Refer and Earn Offer – Earn Up to ₹9,999*
- How to Apply LazyPay Lazy Credit Card Free – Flat Rs.500 Cashback
- Axis Bank Lifetime Free Credit Card – Without Joining Fee & Annual Fee
- How to Apply for OneCard Free Metal Credit Card to Free Rs.250
- How to Apply Indusind Bank Credit Card for FREE & Earn Cashback
For Get your card within minutes. Get a card instantly for paying online till your physical card arrives. The Pay 1/third insurgency is here. Uni Pay 1/third Card is only made to assist you with paying in 3 sections for no additional charges. Upheld by Visa, Uni Pay 1/third Card is acknowledged at the vast majority of the spots the nation over that acknowledge credit/check cards. Indeed, that is valid now spend all over the place with your Uni Card and simply Pay 1/third.
Why choose a Uni Pay 1/3 Credit Card?
- No joining fee is applicable
- 1% cashback reward when repayment is done in full as a single payment
- Free credit period of 30 days
- No Annual Charges levied
- Available pan India
- A credit limit of up to Rs 2,00,000/- can be availed.
- Free credit period of 30 days.
- Ease immediate payment constraints – Customer can re-pay their monthly spending in 3 easy installments without any extra charges.
- No joining fee.
- No annual charges are levied.
- 1% cashback reward when repayment is done in full as a single payment.
How to Apply UNI Pay 1/3rd Credit Card – Free Credit Limit Upto Rs.2 Lakh
1. First Of All, Visit The Link for Apply Uni Pay 1/3rd Card & Get a Credit Limit of up to 2 Lakh
2. Open the link on your Default Browser and enter some basic details: Customer Name, Number, Email Address, Pin Code & Submit it
3. Your customer submits a button and clicks on it to get redirected to the Uni Cards app on the google play store.
4. After downloading the app, the customer shall fill in their basic details and complete the KYC process to apply for this credit card.
5. Enter Your Mobile Number and With Verify OTP > Start Eligibility Check
6. Enter Your Email Address and Card Delivery Pin Code (Your State / City Pin Code)
7. Enter Your Pan Card Details: Number, Name, DOB, and Select Gender
8. Select More Option Your: Marital Status, Employment Type
9. Now, Let’s See Your Credit Score Check and Get Credit Limit Between 20k to 200k Upto
9. Aadhaar KYC, KYC Details Provided Will be used by our bank & NBFC Partners to issue your UNI Pay 1/3rd Card
10. Enter Your Aadhaar Card Number and Enter the OTP Sent to your Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number
11. Set a 4 Digit password Secure to secure your Aadhaar card data > Continue
12. Please Enter Your Father’s name to proceed now and take a selfie
13. Lastly, Enter Your Address for the Delivery of Your 1/3rd UNI Card
14. Congrats! You are approved for UNI PAY 1/3rd Card > Approved Card Limit Upto ₹2 Lakh
15. Once the registration process is completed, the brand shall instantly verify the details at the backend. The customer will get an ‘In-principle’ approval (soft approval) instantly along with the approved credit limit.
Terms & Condtions –
- Customers should have a valid Aadhaar and PAN card.
- The customer’s minimum age when applying for a credit card should be 20 years.
- The maximum credit limit allowed is Rs 2,00,000/
- It is available only to Android users
- Only 1 account is allowed to be opened with 1 mobile number.
- Only 1 account is allowed to be opened from 1 device.
📣 The Tricks Recharge is now on Telegram.Click here to join our channel (@tricksrecharges)and stay updated with the latest loot & deals