How to Create Paytm Fixed Deposit With IndusInd Bank to Get 5.5% Interest for 365 days with our partner bank. No penalty charge for breaking or redeeming funds. View Lots of Benefits for Below Check It. Please you are mandatory Paytm KYC. Don’t Forget Free Paytm Cash
If you can create a fixed deposit from Paytm bank and earn interest per year up to 5.5%. Minimum Fixed Deposit ₹100 and Limit Maximum 2 Lakh. You can try it automatically with fixed deposits and earn interest.
- Pay Using FD: Make Payments & Send money directly from FD
- Zero Charges on breaking FD No penalty on breaking Fixed Deposit. Break the entire amount you need.
- Book FD for just Rs 100: Create FD anytime with a minimum investment of only 100
- Book & Renew FD at peak rates We automatically book your FD at the highest rate
- Automatic Fixed Deposit: Fixed Deposit gets created automatically when your Savings Account balance goes above the limit set by you
How to Create Paytm Fixed Deposit – Get 5.5% Interest Per Annum
1. First Of All, Download Paytm App from Play Store to the Link Here:-
2. Install / Open Paytm App Now and Get Started To log in to your Existing Paytm Account
3. Go to Paytm Bank Account > Enter Paytm Bank Passcode to Access Your Account
4. Get the Paytm Service Section and Create New FD Now
5. Enter Amount Of ₹100 Min.
6. Proceed to Payment for using on your Paytm bank, UPI & Debit/Credit Cards
7. Done, Successfully Created Paytm FD Balance and Get 5.5% Interest As Per Annum
8. You Will, Any time Closed / Break Your FD Balance for Without Any Charges
Paytm Payments Bank account can be opened only by a Resident Indian.
- Paytm Payments Bank is allowed to hold a maximum balance of Rs.200,000/- per individual customer at the end of the day i.e. the combined balance of the customer’s wallet, savings, and current accounts should not exceed Rs.200,000/-at the end of the day.
- There is no minimum balance requirement to open an account with Paytm Payments Bank. Hence, customers can open an account with Paytm Payments Bank even with zero balance.
- Paytm Payments Bank is not permitted to offer loans, overdrafts/advances against customer deposits, credit cards, term deposits, recurring deposits, PPF accounts, Demat accounts, etc. In case Paytm
- Payments Bank offers such products, the same will be in collaboration with the partner institutions. A nomination facility is available for all deposit accounts.