Jio 5G Upgrade Data Pack Unlimited 5G Data Plan in 5G Coverage Area – Jio 5G data pack launched at Rs.61! All you need to know. Reliance Jio launches its first Jio 5G Upgrade Data Pack for prepaid mobile users. Below are the complete details of the Jio 5G data pack, its price, benefits, and more.
Reliance Jio has launched its first-ever 5G data pack by the name of “5G Upgrade” in its prepaid recharge plans. The price of the newly launched Jio 5G plan starts at just ₹ 61. On recharging the same, users can get 6 GB of data at high speed and post which the speed is reduced to 64 Kbps. Jio 5G service went live on October 2022 last year. Since then the 5G service has been made available in over 70 cities in the country.
One major issue that many users were facing was being unable to use the Jio 5G service despite having a Jio 5G-supported phone and a city where the service was present. Many users who were using their base tariff plan of less than ₹ 239 were unable to use the Jio 5G service.
However now with the launch of the new Jio 5G tariff plan, users can avail extra 6 GB 5G data on their existing base tariff plan. The 5G data pack would have the same validity as your base plan. Below are the complete details of the Jio 5G data plan, price, benefits, and how to recharge the same.
- Data Pack name: 5G Upgrade
- Total Data: 6 GB
- Data speed post limit: 64 Kbps unlimited data
- Pack validity: Active base plan
- Voice Calling: Free
- OTT benefits: None
- Applicable on base plans: Rs.119, Rs.149, Rs.179, Rs.199 & Rs.209
Unlimited 5G data is applicable only in cities where Jio True 5G has been launched and the user has been invited to Jio Welcome Offer and Applicable on Plans Rs. 119, Rs. 149, Rs. 179, Rs. 199 & Rs. 209
How to Recharge Jio 5G Upgrade Data Pack Unlimited 5G Data Plan At Just ₹ 61
The Jio 5G data pack plan can recharge on the MyJio app and Reliance Jio’s official website. To recharge for the Jio 5G plan, users need to have a base plan of either ₹ 119, ₹ 149, ₹ 179, ₹ 199, or ₹ 209.
Steps to enable Jio 5G data pack on your device: Make sure your phone is Jio 5G supported and Make sure you are part of the Jio True 5G Welcome Offer and your area is covered for the same
1. Visit the MyJio app or the Reliance MyJio website
2. Ensure you have a base active plan of either ₹ 119, ₹ 149, ₹ 179, ₹ 199 or ₹ 209
3. Visit “Mobile” recharge
4. Enter your mobile number
5. Click on “View all plans”
6. Select the 5G Upgrade plan
Terms And Conditions –
- Voice is always free.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- The Plans are intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice tariff under the prepaid plans voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Voice and/or SMS benefits are not included in all plans/ISD Plans/IR packs on offer. Please check your plan benefits before opting.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.