Google Pay Super Wall Offer – GPay Super Wall Offer , Google Pay Super Wall Collect Stamps , Trick Collect Stamp for Super Wall Offer for Get Started Make 6 Payments and Get ₹600 in 7 days complete this Super Wall Offer. Just 6 Uniques Payments and Collect Deferent Stamps and To We Will Get a Scratch Card Received & Lucky Draw. Same Like Task & Fan Wall Offer
Google Pay New Back Again Super Wall Offer for Just 6 Simple Payments and We Will Earn Scratch Card Worth Rs.300 + Lucky Draw Ticket Rs.300. As Will Get Rs.20 to Rs.300 Random Rewards Earn On Your Scratch Card To your Linked Bank Account. Google Pay Refer and Earn Offer – Get ₹275 Cashback & ₹21 First Trax
Complete all 6 qualifying payments in the Super Wall campaign by September 2022, 11:59 PM IST to get a guaranteed scratch card worth ₹20-300 and a draw ticket that could earn you ₹300. Lucky Draw Results in 15th Sep 22.
You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card and 1 draw ticket for completing this campaign. There may be other opportunities to earn rewards – check the campaign page for the latest updates! Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Pay app to see all campaign features. Campaign subject to these rules and the terms and conditions below.
|The Download Google Pay App for New Users|
|1. Download Gplay App is Like Here|
2. Open and Login GPay Account
3. Use Google Pay Referral Code: d31p73k
4. Mobile No Linked With Bank Bank A/c
5. Done It. Create UPI Address Like @okaxis
6. Make 1st Transaction on Googe Pay Via Send Money
7. Minimum Rs.1
8. You WIll, Earn Cashback Assured of Rs.21
9. Invite a friend to Earn Rs.202 As Per Referral
Google Pay Super Wall Offer – How to Win Assured ₹20-300 Cashback for Collect Stamps
1. Firstly, Upgrade Your Google Pay App to the latest version from Play Store Via Link Here
2. Installing / Open to Get Started Now & Login in Your Google Pay Account
3. Home Dashboard Section To We Will Be New Google Pay Super Wall, Offer Show
4. Just Tap on the Super Wall Logo Here and Get Started! make 6 Payments and Get ₹600 in 7 days.
5. Complete All 6 Payments in any order for recharge, merchant trans, Pay Bill / DTH, Scan & Pay, Send Money, and Last One Bank Transfer
6. Minimum Transaction Amount ₹50
7. After Completing this Super Wall Offer for We Will, Collect a Different Super Wall Stamp with each of your 6 payments.
8. You Will Get a Guaranteed Scratch Card Worth ₹20 – ₹300 and a draw ticket that could earn you ₹300. The result of the draw ticket is available after 2 pm IST on 5th Sep 2022.
9. You Can Earn a Maximum of 1 Scratch Card and 1 draw ticket for completing this Super Wall Offer. Lucky draw ₹300 will be given to 15% of users only others will get better luck next time
Opinion: Mostly getting ₹20 only after investing approx. ₹100 in this offer. Not a good deal 👎
You will collect a different Super Wall stamp with each of your 6 payments. See ‘How to collect stamps’ for restrictions for each action. Not valid payments on insurance premiums.
How to collect stamps for Complete 6 Payments
|1. Recharge your mobile min. ₹50|
|2. Pay ₹50 to any online merchant (Just add money on paytm using gpay upi)|
|3. Pay a bill/DTH min. ₹50|
|4. Scan & pay min. ₹50|
|5. Send Money to UPI min. ₹50|
|6. Do a bank transfer min. ₹1000|
Terms and conditions –
- Savings week rewards would be given once all your eligible transactions are successful.
- Any rewards you earn will be added to your rewards channel.
- Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked, or if issues with your linked account prevent cashback from being added.
- The ticket you earn will reveal a flat cashback reward or a “Better luck next time” message.
- Google Pay uses the following fixed odds to determine rewards revealed in the earned tickets.
- 15% of users who have a ticket will earn a ₹300 cashback, up to a maximum of 100,000 rewards.
- 85% of users will receive a “ Better Luck next time” message.