Google Pay Fun Weekend Offer – Get up to ₹50 for this fun weekend reward. Just For Complete the Transaction with any UPI QR Code payments or payments to friends and family of minimum Transaction amount @₹99 only.
All The Google Pay Users back 2 back launched Google pay offers and following the simple task to earn cashback or collect shopping discounts or Cashback vouchers from merchant sites.
New recent most fabulous offer live please you can try and earn cashback all the process to complete now. Google Pay I-Care India Offer – Upto ₹360 Cashback
This Google pay fun weekend offers a very limited period and expires on 1st August 2021. Earn ₹50 up to Cashback or vouchers for only 5,00,000 tickets.
Google Pay Fun Weekend Offer – Get up to ₹50 Cashback Or Vouchers
1. First Of All, Should Be Open Google Pay App Now
2. Complete any of the following transactions to get a ticket. Only 500,000 tickets will reveal 50 cashback or a voucher:
3. Task 1: Send money to friends and family with the Google Pay app
4. Transactions must be made to a different Google Pay user each time to qualify for eligible transactions. as one
5. Task 2: Make payments to local shops and businesses via QR code using the Google Pay app
6. Scan any UPI QR code-shared by businesses using the QR scanner on the home screen of the Google Pay app. Swipe left for the QR scanner.
7. Transactions must be made to a different shop or business each time to qualify as one eligible transaction.
8..Transactions must be at least ₹99 to qualify for the offer.
9. There is no limit on the number of tickets you can earn during the offer.
10. Only 500,000 rewards are available for this offer, which will be revealed on Aug 2, 2021, between 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM IST:
11. You will get a ₹50 cashback or a voucher, while rewards last.
12. Otherwise, you may receive a nil reward.
13..Tickets earned will reveal a reward or “See You at the next Fun Weekend” message. The voucher you earned will reward you with
14. At least 400 off on third party goods and services
Terms & conditions
1. Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
2. Any cash back you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
3. This reward program uses fixed odds to determine rewards revealed in the earned tickets:
4. The reward you will earn will be determined by the following odds, up to a maximum of 500 000 rewards during the offer period:
5. 20% of users who make an eligible transaction will earn a 50 cashback.
6. 80% of users who make an eligible transaction will earn a merchant voucher.
7. Upon exhaustion of all 500 000 rewards, users will receive a “See you at the next Fun Weekend” message.
8. You can earn up to a total of ₹9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
9. Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant’s website.
10. Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders of Google LLC, their immediate families, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries of Google, or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
11. This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.
12. Offer subject to these terms, the General Google Pay Offers Terms and Google Pay Terms of Service. Google reserves the right to discontinue or change these terms at any time.
13. Didn’t receive a reward? Learn more