Google Pay Festive Quiz Offer – 14 November 2021 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers, Google Pay Festive Quiz Answer, Google Pay Festive Daily Answers, Google Pay Festive Quiz every day Answer, Quiz Answers Google Pay Festive Quiz Offer for Get Receive Scratch Card to Win ₹2 – ₹20 Assured Cashback on Daily Rewards GRAB Now.
Take the festive quiz daily & Get exciting rewards every day and take the google pay festive quiz answers between 12 Pm IST – 11:59 IST every day to get your rewards. this google Pay festive quiz answers duration time 2nd – 6th November 2021. Expire 6th November.
- Google Pay Fan Wall Offer – Get Upto ₹600 Cashback | Complete Loot
- Google Pay Refer and Earn Offer – Get ₹201 Cashback
How to Participate in this new google Diwali 2021 offer for Dhamaka Loot. Just take the google pay festive Diwali quiz now and win a cashback reward in your google play account. if you get all of the 5 questions answers correct and stand a chance to win Scratch Card to a Cashback Rs.2 to 20 Assured with Google Pay Vouchers Extra.
|Google Pay Festive Quiz||Everyday|
|Quiz Time||7 AM – 11:59 PM|
|Participate||Google Pay App|
|Quiz Dated||14th November|
- 1 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 14 November 2021
- 2 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 13 November 2021
- 3 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 12 November 2021
- 4 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 11 November 2021
- 5 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 10 November 2021
- 6 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 6 November 2021
- 7 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 5 November 2021
- 8 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 4 November 2021
- 9 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 3 November 2021
- 10 Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 2 November 2021
- 11 Google Pay Festive Quiz Offer – Earn ₹2 – ₹20 Assured Cashback | Daily Answers
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 14 November 2021
Questions are in random order.
Q1.How much is (7-2)?
Q2. What is (21 × 0)?
Q3. How much is (4+2)?
Q4. How much is (1+10+100)
Q5. How many zeros are there in 1 Lakh?
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 13 November 2021
Q1.What is the color of India’s jersey in cricket?
Q2. Who bowled the fastest delivery ever of 100.2mph in a cricket match?
Ans- Shoaib Akhtar
Q3.A cricket umpire raises both of their arms straight above their head – what does this signify?
Ans-The batsman has scored a six.
Q4.What is the full form of IPL in Indian cricket?
Ans- Indian Premier league
Q5.Who owns the IPL franchise cricket team – Mumbai Indians?
Ans- Mukesh and Nita Ambani
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 12 November 2021
1.Wankhede stadium is situated in which of the following Indian cities?
2. Who of these Indian cricketer is popularly known as “Veeru”?
Ans- Virendra Sehwag
3. What does odi stand for in cricket?
Ans- One Day International
4. What are extras in cricket?
Ans- Runs that are not scored off the bat
5. For how many days us a test match scheduled?
Ans- 5 days
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 11 November 2021
1.Eden garden cricket stadium is located in which of the following Indian cities.
2.which of these countries have never played in ICC cricket world cup
3.what does icc stand for in cricket
Ans- International Cricket Council
4.which cricketers have the record for highest run partnership at the world cup
Ans- Sourav ganguly and Rahul dravid
5.which of these players have retired from all forms of cricket
Ans- Sachin tendulkar
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 10 November 2021
1.How many balls are there in an over in a cricket
2.which of the following cricketer is popularly known as “The Wall”
Ans Rahul Dravid
3. Which of the following is not a fielding position in cricket
Ans- Surya Namaskar
4.who owns the Ipl franchise cricket team- kolkata knight riders
Ans- Shahrukh Khan
5. What does LBW stands for in cricket
Ans- Leg Before Wicket
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 6 November 2021
1. On bhai dhooj, what would brothers most likely do on Google
Ans – Sending Shaguns to sisters
2. Which of the following is the nickname of Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni?
Ans – All of these
3. Which of the following countries has never won T20 World Cup?
Ans – Australia
3. What is getting out for zero off the first ball you face called?
Ans – Golden duck
4. What are the venues of the ICC Men’s T20 Cricket World Cup 2021?
Ans- All of the choices
Tomorrow Again Participate on this time 9 AM All Answers Added this link
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 5 November 2021
Q1: A new concept in T-20 cricket is that of Super Over. When is a Super over resorted to?
Answer: When the result of the match is a tie
Q2: What is the maximum number of overs a bowler can bowl in T-20 cricket?
Q3: Lord’s cricket ground is situated in which of the following cities?
Q4: Which of these terms are NOT associated with cricket?
Answer: Boxing ring
Q5: Which of the following is NOT used to make Rangoli in India?
Answer: Red chilli powder
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 4 November 2021
1. Which of these not a way of getting out in Cricket?
Answer – talking to the umpire
2. the name Diwali is derived from sanksrit. What is it called in English?
Answer – Rows of lights
3. which of the following sweets is unlikely to be eaten on Diwali?
Answer – cheesecake
4. how many times india won T20 world cup?
Answer – once
5. what does kollam, alpana, jhoti have in common?
Answer – make rangoli
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 3 November 2021
1. What is the middle name of Sachin Tendulkar?
Answer – Ramesh
2. How Many types of World Cups are there in world Cricket?
Answer – Two – 50 over & 20 Over
3. Which of the following do we NOT light up on Diwali?
Answer – Water balloons
4. Who was the Indian Captain when we won the Cricket World Cup in 1983?
Answer – Kapil Dev
5. Which two historical icons of India does Diwali Celebrate the Return Of?
Answer – Ram and Sita
Google Pay Festive Quiz Answers 2 November 2021
1. Which of the following activities would you Not associate with Dhanters?
Ans: Buying a X-Mas tree
2. How Many days Dhanteras celebrated?
3. What is a cricket ball made out of?
Ans: Cork, String, and Leather
4. Which team world cup title
5. Who scored the first ever century in 2007 T20 world cup?
Ans: Chris Gayle
Google Pay Festive Quiz Offer – Earn ₹2 – ₹20 Assured Cashback | Daily Answers
1. First Of All, Update Your GPay App & Should Be Open Now
2. Enter Mobile Number to Login Your Google Pay Account
3. Scroll Down & Click on Google Pay Offers Section
4. Look, First Popular Offers! Daily Google Pay Festive Quiz Offer
5. Click on this Offer & Take the festive quiz daily & get exciting rewards every day
6. If you get all of the 5 questions correct, you can get a chance to earn one of these rewards or a “Best Luck Next Time” message:
7. A cashback worth Rs.2-20 Assured Scratch Card and Google Pay voucher worth Rs.2-20 that rewards you cashback when you complete an eligible payment on Google Pay.
8. You will, Instant Credited In Your google pay Bank Account in Just a Few Minutes.
9. A discount voucher that rewards you with at least 3% off on third-party goods and services.
10. Take the quiz between 12pm IST -11:59 pm IST every day to get your rewards.
Terms & conditions
- Visit the Fan Wall page to experience the complete offer and quiz.
- Take the festive quiz now
- Expire 6th November.
- Google Pay Fan Wall Offer – Get Upto ₹600 Cashback | Complete
📣 The Tricks Recharge is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@tricks4recharge) and stay updated with the latest loot & deals