Free Sample Sugar Free Dlite Chocolate – How To Get New Free Sample In India for Product 100% Free If You Can Join Dlite Fully Yours Contest. The World Chocolate Day Special 7th July 2021. It Takes For Free Sample. ✓ 1000+ Free Sample In India – 100% Order & Delivery Products
Missed Metting a Friend during the pandemic? Or longing to see a loved one but couldn’t due to the lockdown? When you’re apart from your loved ones, life can certainly seem less sweet!
Sugar-Free has decided to bridge the gap between you and your loved ones and add a little bit of “D’Lite” to your lives
This World Chocolate Day, bridge the distance between you and your loved one with the Sugar-Free #DliteFully Yours contest!
Here’s your chance to spread the love with Sugar-Free D’lite Chocolates and surprise the ones you love! All you have to do is: Now,
Tag your special person and us in the comments with a short note dedicated to them and sign it off with #DliteFully Yours
Free Sample Sugar Free Dlite Chocolate #DliteFully Yours contest!
Step 1: Follow Us On Instagram @sugarfree.india
Step 2: Write a short note to your special person, tagging them as well as us in the comment section below.
Step 3: Sign off your note with the hashtag #DLiteFully Yours
Step 4: DM us their Name, Address and Phone Number
Step 5: Sit back and let us work our magic!
THE BEST 2500 POSTS Will get a D’Liteful Gift of Sugar-Free D’Lite Chocolates sent directly to their loved ones!
Terms & Conditions –
1. Contest Open Till 7th July, 11:59 PM In reading The Caption for More Info or Terms & Conditions below.
2. These terms and conditions shall apply to the contest which is known by the name “#DLiteFullyYours” (hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”) run by Zydus Wellness Products Limited. (“Zydus”);
3. The Contest shall start from 6th July 2021, and shall end on 7th July 2021, both days inclusive.
4. Participation in the Contest is voluntary and by participating in this Contest. The Participants are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully.
5. Participation in itself will be considered as unconditional acceptance to the terms and conditions of the Contest by the Participant;
6. The Contest is open exclusively only to the residents of India. The partner agencies engaged by ZYDUS in relation to the Contest hereinafter shall be referred to as “Partner Agency”.
7. The decision of ZYDUS in selecting the participants and winners will be final and binding;
8. ZYDUS will announce the name of the winners on or before15th July 2021
9. The Participants hereby authorize ZYDUS and/or its Partner Agency to contact him/her through the contact number, email , address, social media profile that is shared by the Participant on the brand’s social media handles mentioned above;
10. Only the winner Participant will be contacted to inform about the selection and winning. Therefore, in case any participant is not contacted, it shall be deemed to mean that such participant has not been chosen through the selection process and criteria;
11. ZYDUS shall be giving away certain gifts/rewards to the winners of the Contest and such gifts/rewards are neither transferable nor upgradeable or can be varied and no cash payment in lieu of the same will be made;
In the event the winner does not claim the gift/reward within prescribed time and in the manner stipulated, the same shall be forfeited or a new Participant will be chosen by Zydus as the winner;
The selected winners shall be communicated through mail/phone number/courier on the address as confirmed by the participant. ZYDUS and/or its Partner Agency will not be responsible for miscommunication of the communication details.
ZYDUS or its Partner Agency shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the prize/cancellation of the reward/gratification due to any act of God, governmental action, and any other force majeure event which is beyond the control of ZYDUS and/or its Partner Agency and shall not be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever for such losses, or otherwise, for any delay;
The Participant unconditionally and irrevocably permit ZYDUS and / or its Partner Agency or any other third party engaged by ZYDUS to cover the Contest through various media including newspaper, radio, television show, news channels, internet, hoardings, brochures, digital medium, point of sale materials etc., and shall not raise any objection in this regard;
ZYDUS and/or its Partner Agency shall be at liberty to use the photographs, voice, motion pictures, recipe details of the participants for media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in future, without any consideration to the participant and the participant shall have no objection and or claim against the same;
All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional materials, Contest and / or responses received as a part of the Contest shall vest solely and exclusively with ZYDUS in perpetuity in the whole wide world;
All the materials used or forming part of the Contest, including but not limited to, content of the entries, photographs, motion pictures, audio, electronic or visual form, that of participants / winners shall automatically get assigned to ZYDUS and become exclusive property of ZYDUS. Intellectual property rights in all such materials shall belong to ZYDUS. ZYDUS shall be entitled to use the materials in any manner as it deems fit;
ZYDUS shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability that may arise out of this Contest;
ZYDUS is not responsible for any malfunction/ server/technical fault of any kind either at the participant’s end or the Social Networks, which prevents the participants from taking part in the Contest;
All disputes related to the Contest shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts located at Ahmedabad (Gujarat), India;
The terms and conditions of the Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India;
ZYDUS reserves its right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the Contest at its sole discretion without prior notice to anyone;
Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle a participant to a prize / reward / gift. Any fraudulent conduct on the part of participant/winner shall disqualify him/her from participating in the Contest or to claim any honor or prize;
The entries submitted by Participants under this Contest shall be treated as his /her own independent personal views and submissions;
Participants hereby indemnify ZYDUS and its Partner Agency from any loss that may occur to ZYDUS and/or its Partner Agency due to non-adherence to these terms and conditions or due to submissions of abusive, defamatory content in the Contest or due to any act or omission on the part of Participant(s);
None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any participant with ZYDUS and / or its Partner Agency;
ZYDUS and / its Partner Agency shall not be responsible or liable to perform any of its/ their respective obligations under the Contest or provide the prizes, as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control; circumstances including but not limited to, fire, war, explosion, natural calamities, emergency, govt. restrictions, statutory orders, riots, or for any other force majeure event which is beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate the participants for the same;
If a Participant is dissatisfied with any of these terms and conditions, he /she shall be free not to participate in the Contest or discontinue at any stage from participating in the Contest and shall not claim anything against Zydus in any manner at any time;
Failure or delay in exercising any right or remedy available under these terms and conditions and / or law does not constitute a waiver of any rights or remedies available to ZYDUS and / or its Partner Agency;
By virtue of participation in the Contest, the participants entitle ZYDUS to disseminate information about its consumer products on their contact numbers, in the future.