Flipkart Sell Old Phone – Flipkart Sell Your Old Smartphone, How to Sell your old smartphones and Get Gift Card Vouchers up to ₹15000 after selling this your old mobile. Bachao Purana phone aur pao flipkart gift card vouchers. SELL NOW!!! Don’t Forget Flipkart Refer and Earn Link – FREE ₹100 Gift Card Voucher
How do I know the value of your phone? Can I Sell it from Any Location Checkout? What will I get in return for your phone? All brands Accepted like me: Apple, Poco, Samsung, Redmi, Mi, Vivo, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme &, etc.
Place a request to sell an executive who will access your phone. After pickup, the Flipkart Gift Card will be credited to your Flipkart wallet in 24hrs. New Deals for Flipkart Hi5 Deal – Share With Friends & GET Products At ₹1
- Flipkart Pay Later Offer – Sign-Up & Get ₹100 Gift Card Voucher
- Flipkart Tick Tock Deals – Lowest Prices Everyday At 4 – 10 PM
- How to Transfer Flipkart Supercoins To Bank Account
- Flipkart Loot Bazaar Offer – Buy Deals ₹10 Store & Last Date 31 April
How Can I Sell Your Smartphone for Just Simple Task provides details to know the value of your phone. Enter the Pincode to check if a “sale back” is available in your location, following below:
Flipkart Sell Old Phone – Get Gift Vouchers Up to ₹15000*
1) First Of All, Download the Flipkart App From Play Store to Link Here:-
2) Installing / Open this app & Enter Mobile Number Via Login Account
3) Click on Middle Menu Bar Option & Sell Back to Your All Smart Phone
4) Open this Sell Smartphone Page & Click on Sell Now Button Press
5) You Can Check the Value Of the Price of Your Phone and Meter Details or your phone
6) Place a request to sell & an executive will assess your phone
7) Enter the pin code to sell if sell back is available in your location
8) After Pickup a Flipkart Gift Card will be credited to your Flipkart Wallet within 24 hrs.
Quick Checks On Your Phone?
- Do a data backup and clear your phone
- Ensure the phone is switched on
- The brand/model of the phone should be the same as mentioned on the from
- Make sure the IMEI no. Matches the phones you are selling dial *#06# to check
Can the value of the phone be reduced?
There might be a difference in value if there are the following issues on your phone:
If there are any screen issues like cracks, the screen is coming out of the body, touch-screen issue, or discoloration.
- If the display has any spots or dead pixels.
- If there are any cracks on the body or if the body is bent/bulge/de-shaped.
- If any of the parts are missing.
- If the battery is swollen.
Depending on the condition of the phone, the value can be reduced. The value is pre-decided by Flipkart. Customers can find the drop in value vs condition chart in the “View checks” section of the order in the “My orders” page.
In case of a difference in sale value, customers will have to pay the difference amount via cash or card at the doorstep.
The following issues will lead to rejection:
- The phone does not switch on.
- The brand/model is different from the details provided by the customer to Flipkart at the time of purchase of the new device.
- Screen lock (all forms of screen lock viz; pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart lock, etc. needs to be deactivated) or iCloud lock (Apple phones) is not removed.
- IMEI, on dialing *#06#, does not match with the information provided by the customer to Flipkart at the time of purchase of the new device.
- In case a customer does not as the sale value offered, he/she can choose not to sell their phone to Flipkart.