Dominos 1500th Store Launch Quiz Answers – Dominos Raise A Slice To 1500 Answers for Free Pizza ₹1000 Coupon Code for Each the Best Answers. Back Again 2nd February 2022 Dominos 1500th Store Launch for Joining this Party and Given the Best Answers Submitted to Earn Coupon Free Of 100% Now. Valid till 2nd Feb 2022
What is something you’re proud of? Drop your answers from Insta Page in “Dominos India” Just Simple Answers and You can Stand A Chance to Win Rs.1000 Coupon Code and 100% Redeem to Applied this Coupon Code.
- Swiggy Welcome Back Offer – Get 60% OFF + Cashback Paytm
- Zomato Offers – Coupons 60% OFF Upto Rs.120 on select restaurants
The best 5 answers will win a ₹1000 coupon each! Do you want to know something we’re proud of? We just opened our 1500th store. And don’t worry, we won’t pick ourselves as winners! 1st Feb Dominos Raise A Slice To 1500 – Free Pizza ₹1500 Coupon Code
We just opened our 1500th store and we can’t wait to celebrate with you all! Follow us before we go private and attend the biggest pizza bash ever! 1500 FREE PIZZAS await! 🤩 The exclusive party starts on Instagram! Join us! RaiseASliceTo1500 #DominosIndia
(2nd Feb) Dominos 1500th Store Launch Quiz Answers – Free Pizza ₹1000 Coupon Code
1. First Of All, Follow Domino’s on Instagram. (https://www.instagram.com/dominos_india/)
2. Feb 2nd, We just opened our 1500th store and we can’t wait to celebrate with you all!
3. Follow us before we go private and attend the biggest pizza bash ever!
4. Pizza party abhi baaki hai mere dost. 😉 and But first, it’s time for some self-reflection!
5. Questions – What is something you’re proud of?
4. Drop your answers in Domino’s India Instagram Comment Section.
5. The best 5 answers will win a ₹1000 coupon each! 💙
6. Do you want to know something we’re proud of? We just opened our 1500th store. 🥳
And don’t worry, we won’t pick ourselves as winners! 😅
Type Of Answers – “I am proud of eating 2 medium pizzas alone”
Terms and Conditions – 1500th Store Launch
- Eligibility- This sale is open to individual customers (“Customer”) excluding
corporations, trust, Non-Profit Organisation(s) and/or any business entity.
- The decision of JFL shall be final in all matters relating to this promotion and no
correspondence in this context will be entertained.
- JFL disclaims any/all liabilities towards any action(s) by the customer to
participate in this contest.
- Contest Period – The contest will be held on 2nd February 2022 on Domino’s
Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter handles. Limited Period Offer.
- Gratification: Domino’s will announce 15 winners in total after the contest and will
offer the winners EGV worth ₹1000 each.
- Domino’s will be announcing the winners and disbursing coupon codes on 3rd
- Mandates: To participate in the contest, engage with Domino’s 1500th
Journey wall post, tag Domino’s, and use the tag #RaiseASliceTo1500 on
any one of the three platforms, i.e. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. A total
of 15 winners (5 each from the platform) will be selected to give out the
- Standard delivery charges are applicable.
- No minimum order value but at least 1 core pizza should be part of the order to
avail the offer.
- Domino’s EGV is for ONE TIME USE ONLY, any unredeemed amount will get forfeited.
- Domino’s voucher can be used to purchase any Domino’s product on Domino’s India
- Domino’s voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The coupon will not be applied at all if EDV is present in the cart.
- The coupon will be applied but the discount will not be applicable on combos.
- The offer will not be applicable if there is a cancellation.
- Sale is valid only for the citizens of India.
- JFL reserves the right to discontinue the sale without prior notice.
- Each participant consents to the use of the information supplied by the participant
in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any
further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by JFL.
- In case of any queries/grievances, the customer(s) may write to JFL at
- Any dispute related to this Sale shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at
New Delhi only.