Brahmastra Movie Free Ticket Contest – Brahmastra Free Ticket / Free Subscription Giveaway Contest for you can participate and join and get a free ticket for a new movie Brahmastra (Part One Shiva) it’s an amazing movie and superb BFX using this movie. Minimum 10 entries to enter contest 2 entries per ad view. Participate Now in Brahmastra Movie Free Ticket Contest. Don’t Forget Get ₹350 OFF BookMyShow Brahmastra Movie Voucher for ₹175
How to Download App Only and then get a free ticket collect for new latest movies Brahmastra: Part One Shiva from Actor Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Lead Roll… Winners will be given Coupon codes that can be used to book Tickets anywhere in India via online Ticketing platforms like BookMyShow, PVR, INOX, and PayTM. For Bumper Prizes, the prize will be delivered to the winner’s address.
What is a Free Ticket Contest? Since Moviekoop’s main intention is to reduce Ticket prices, we have introduced the “Free Ticket Contest” where users will get a chance to win Free Movie Tickets / Free Subscriptions.
Winners are selected based on the total number of participants. Generally, 1% of the total number of participants will be selected as winners by the number of entries and lucky draw contest. If the number of participants for a particular movie exceeds 1000 entries, then there will be 3 categories of winners. The participant with a maximum number of entries will get bumper prize along with free movie tickets.
|Bumper Prizes:||No. of Participants|
|One Plus 9 Pro||50,001+*|
|iPhone 11||40,001 – 50,000*|
|Samsung A8||30,001 – 40,000*|
|Samsung A03||20,001 – 30,000*|
|Amazon Pay: ₹10,000||10,001 – 20,000*|
|Amazon Pay: ₹1,000 – ₹9,000||1,001 – 10,000*|
How to Participate in Brahmastra Movie Free Ticket Contest
This is an App Only Feature. Kindly download our app to participate in the contest.
1. First Of All, Download the MovieKoop App to Link Here
2. install / Open this app & get joining the contest for a free Brahmastra movie ticket
3. To participate in the Free Ticket Contest > Tap on Participate Now
4. All you have to do is select the movie for which you wish to win Free Ticket and just watch an Ad to enter.
5. By watching an Ad, you can enter the contest. Create a minimum of 10 entries by any means to be eligible.
6. You can increase your chance of winning by watching unlimited ads and increasing your entries.
7. You can also increase your entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media, or buying from Amazon, and Myntra, ordering food from Swiggy, and more.
- Note: Buy Rs.500 voucher at @ Rs.425 – Link Here
Terms and Conditions
Free tickets are a way to reduce ticket prices for anyone who wins it. The model is planned in a way to help movie buffs reduce ticket prices by showing their fandom. These are the major things to remember before entering the free ticket contest for any movie.
The decisions of the company are final in selecting the winners. We will act in the most honest and non-discriminatory manner in announcing the winners.
The following things are the steps that will be followed in selecting the winners.
- Contest Eligibility: Minimum 10 entries needs to be created by different means to qualify to the contest.
- Number of contestants: A minimum of 10 eligible contestants is required to announce a winner. If there are fewer than that, a single winner with the highest entries will be considered the winner. Only eligible contestants are considered while announcing the winners. Contestants who have failed to create a minimum of 10 entries will fall under the interested participants’ category.
- If there are more than 100 participants, 1% of the participants are considered winners. For example, if there are 250 participants, a total of 3 winners will be announced. 1 for the highest number of entries, 1 for the next highest entries and 1 will be randomly selected.
- If there are more than 1000 participants the winners will be divided into 3 categories.
- Bumper Prize: The one with the maximum entries will be eligible for Bumper prize.
- Highest Entries: 50% of the winners will be based on the number of entries by the user.
- Random: Users who don’t win in the highest entries section will get their chance to win in the random section. 50% of the winners will be chosen randomly from the users who have participated in a movie contest.
- The contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie release. Any entries/views after this will not be considered.
- There are 3 categories of prize amount – Rs.150, Rs.250, and Bumper Prize. The coupon Amount given will be equivalent to the ticket/subscription amount or the above amount whichever is lower.
- The coupons can be from any movie ticket booking portal. Like Amazon Pay, Paytm, BookMyShow, PVR, INOX Movies, etc. The coupons will be given at the company’s convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
- If the Movie is releasing in OTT Platforms only, The coupons given can be used for recharging subscriptions in their respective portals. The coupons will be given at the company’s convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
- If the movie’s release date gets postponed, the contest end date also will postpone and end one day before the new release date of the movie.