Binance Solana Quiz Answers – Binance SOL Quiz Answers , Binance Learn & Earn Solana Quiz Answers, Binance Learn and Earn Solana Quiz Answer , Binance Learn & Earn Quiz Answers in Binance Crypto App Now. How to Participate in Solana Learn & Earn Quiz Answers Program and Stand a Chance to Different types of Crypto Tokens Assured. Enter the lucky draw to win the prizes by answering all questions correctly. If you can Participate & Play On Binance Learn and Earn Solana Quiz Answers to Submit and Win Rewards & Duration Till: Limited Times Hurry Up!!!
Learn & Earn is back All verified users can now access the learning materials to prepare for the quiz on January 30! Learn crypto, earn crypto. Binance is excited to announce that we will soon launch the next round of “Binance Learn & Earn”, where users can gain knowledge on blockchain and earn free crypto by completing courses and quizzes. Activity Period: 2023-03-23 09:00 (UTC) to 2023-04-05 09:00 (UTC)
How to Download Binance App & Website Visit and then you are registering an account/log in to your account and please complete your full KYC Verified Account then you are eligible to participate in this Learn & Quiz program for All Binance Users, and assured rewards Binance rewards balance. It is a big reward don’t miss it!!!
How to Get Started with Binance “Learn & Earn” and you can read for Terms & Conditions. then you can be joining this contest and win rewards. all quiz answers have been added to this page, don’t worry you can simply play this game and win Binance crypto token balance.
What is Binance “Learn & Earn”? In light of the increased demand for blockchain knowledge, Binance is excited to announce its new education initiative: Binance Learn and Earn. Users can learn blockchain knowledge and complete quizzes for a chance to earn free crypto. Earn free crypto through learning Build your blockchain knowledge, complete quizzes, and earn free crypto.
Binance SOL Quiz Answers
Solana (SOL) is a blockchain project focusing on network scalability and speed. It uses a unique method of ordering and verifying cryptocurrency transactions.
|Quiz Name||Binance Solana (SOL) Quiz Answers|
|Number of Questions :||10 to 20|
|Date:||23rd Mar – 5th Apr 2023|
|Win Rewards||Crypto Token|
|Number of Winners :||1st come 1st serve|
|Quiz Link||Visit Here|
All users who complete KYC after 2023-03-23 09:00 (UTC) will be eligible to participate in this round of “Binance Learn & Earn”. Qualified users can begin to read the articles and watch the video(s) anytime from now, and complete quizzes from 2023-03-23 09:00 (UTC) while token supplies last!
If you can Visit the link & Direct to participate binance learn & earn quiz answers and win rewards for quiz start now!!!
Binance Solana Quiz Answers –
Questions will be in a different order in your accounts.
Q1. Which of these is not one of the technical design features that allow Solana to process transactions at a higher rate?
Q2. As of September 2022, what is the energy impact of a single Solana transaction on average?
Answer: Less than a Google search (~500)
Q3. What can you use SOL for?
Answer: All are correct
Q4. What is the average Solana transaction fee?
Q5. What is Saga?
Answer: A crypto-friendly mobile phone that uses the Solana Mobile Stack
Q6. How quickly does it take the Solana Pay protocol to process a transaction globally?
Answer: A few seconds
Q7. Firedancer, a new Solana validator client being developed by Jump crypto, can process how many TPS in a test environment?
Q8. Solana uses mining to secure its network.
Q9. As of December 2022, how many NFTs have been minted using Solana?
Q10. Which of the following established companies support or have integrated Solana?
Answer: All are correct
Q11. As of December 2022, how many NFTs have been minted using Solana?
Q12. Which of the following established companies support or have integrated Solana?
Answer: All are correct
Please Note: Do your research and recheck all answers before submitting, these answers are for reference purposes only
Eligible users will stand a chance to receive a predetermined amount of SOL, KNC or tokens from other projects, depending on the course or quiz they complete. Do note that each course can only be completed once, and every user qualifies for a maximum of one reward per completed course.
- Users will not be able to participate in this activity once all rewards are distributed.
- The SOL reward is only available to users who have never subscribed to Simple Earn Locked Products before 2023-03-23 09:00 (UTC). SOL rewards will be automatically locked in Simple Earn Locked Products for 150 days, where users can enjoy 10% APR.
Also, New More Binance Learn & Earn Quiz Answers below list:
- Binance Kyber Quiz Answers (KNC) Learn & Earn Free Crypto
- Binance BUSD Quiz Answers (BUSD) Learn & Earn Win $2 BNB Crypto Tokens
- Binance BNB Quiz Answers (BNB) Learn & Earn Win $2 BNB Crypto Tokens
- Binance Hashflow Quiz Answers (HFT) Learn & Earn Free Crypto
- Binance Hooked Protocol Quiz Answers (HOOK) Learn & Earn Free Crypto
How to Participate in the “Binance Learn & Earn Solana Quiz Answers” – Win Token Rewards (SOL)
1. First Of All, Visit The Link: Binance App / Web Site from Here:-
New Users: You Must use Binance Referral ID: 193714685 and Get an Extra Bonus of 40%
2. Now, Get Sign Up / Login into Your Binance Account
3. Then Visit the [Learn and Earn] landing page on Binance Academy.
Please note: that you need to complete Identity Verification/Full KYC for your Binance account to be eligible for the rewards.
4. Select a course and click [Start Course]. Follow the instructions to learn and complete the quiz. If you pass the quiz, you will be rewarded with a token voucher.
All the Binance Solana Learn and Earn Quiz Answers are Above this page!!!
5. To check rewards distribution, go to [Reward history]. Please note that rewards will be distributed in 48 hours if you pass the quiz and are qualified for this campaign.
6. To redeem the reward, go to [Account] – [Reward Center].
Please note that the token voucher is only valid for 14 days from the day of distribution. Please claim your tokens before the voucher expires. You can learn how to redeem a voucher here.
Am I eligible for the “Learn & Earn” rewards?
The Binance “Learn and Earn” rewards are for targeted Binance users only. New users need to complete Identity Verification first before they can earn “Learn & Earn” rewards.
All verified users must read the article, watch the video(s), and answer all questions inside the quiz correctly in order to earn the rewards. If you fail to complete the quiz, you are not qualified for any awards.
Please note that only specific Binance users are eligible to receive rewards for certain campaigns. Please refer to the activity page for details. Binance reserves the right for final reward distribution.
Terms and Conditions:
- Illegally bulk registered accounts and sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course after completing the respective quiz.
- There will be caps imposed on the Amount of rewards available to eligible users per country/region.
- Eligible users may complete multiple quizzes to claim multiple rewards. Users will not be able to participate in this activity once all rewards are distributed.
- The actual value of the reward received is subject to change due to market fluctuation.
- For Staking course only:
- BTTC rewards are only available to users who have never subscribed to Locked Staking products before the date stated on the announcement.
- Binance Staking will return staked digital assets/digital currencies to users’ Spot Wallets at the end of the agreed staking period. Users can view their Locked Staking assets by going to [Wallets] – [Earn] – [Locked Staking].
- For this activity, users may not redeem their staked digital assets/digital currencies in advance.
- For all remaining courses:
- Token voucher rewards will be distributed within 48 hours to qualified learners who pass the quiz. Users may check their rewards via [Account] – [Reward Center].
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
1. First Of All, Download the Binance App
2. Login / Sign in to Your Account (KYC Mandatory)
3. Home Dashboard Section
4. Show Learn & Earn Quiz Banner
5. Click on this banner
5. you can participate and play this game
6. Slove Quiz Question & Answers & Win Assured Rewards
7. Assured Rewards Crypto Tokens
Solana is a blockchain network focused on fast transactions and high throughput in order to encourage mass consumer adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain. It utilizes several innovations to improve speed, including Proof of History (PoH) and parallelized transactions. Users can pay their transaction fees and interact with smart contracts using SOL, the network’s native token.
Scalability is one of the biggest challenges in blockchain technology. As networks grow, they often face limitations in terms of transaction speed and confirmation times. Solana aims to tackle these limitations without compromising security or decentralization.
Founded in 2017 by Solana Labs’ Anatoly Yakovenko, the Solana blockchain adopts a new method of verifying transactions. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other projects suffer from slow transaction times, high fees, and heavy energy usage. Solana uses a number of innovations, such as PoH and parallelization, to efficiently process thousands of transactions per second (TPS).
What Is SOL?
SOL is Solana’s native utility token, which the network burns as part of its deflationary model. Users need SOL to pay transaction fees when making transfers or interacting with smart contracts. SOL holders can also become network validators. Like Ethereum, Solana allows developers to build smart contracts and create projects based on the blockchain.
SOL uses the SPL protocol; SPL is the Solana blockchain’s token standard, similar to ERC-20 on Ethereum. The SOL token has two main use cases:
- Paying for transaction fees incurred when using the network or smart contracts.
- Staking tokens as part of the PoS consensus mechanism.
Decentralized applications (DApps) building on Solana create new use cases for SOL and other tokens built using the SPL standard.