Binance P2P Quiz Answers – Binance P2P Answers , Binance Learn & Earn A Beginner’s Guide to Buying and Selling Crypto via Binance P2P Quiz Answers , Binance Learn and Earn P2P Quiz Answer , Binance Learn & Earn Quiz Answers in Binance Crypto App Now. How to Participate in P2P Learn & Earn Quiz Answers Program and Stand a Chance to Different types of Crypto Tokens Assured Earn 0.5 BUSD. Enter the lucky draw to win the prizes by answering all questions correctly. If you can Participate & Play On Binance Learn and Earn P2P Quiz Answers to Submit and Win Rewards & Duration Till: Limited Times Hurry Up!!!
Binance P2P can help you connect with buyers and sellers safely. Learn how to get started trading peer-to-peer with our beginner’s guide and earn crypto rewards by completing educational tasks. Complete from 23rd November to 6th December 2002 At Till: 09:00 AM (UTC)
How to Download Binanace App & Website Visit and then you are registering an account/log in to your account and please complete your full KYC Verified Account then you are eligible to participate in this Learn & Quiz program for All Binance Users, and assured rewards Binance rewards balance. It is a big reward don’t miss it!!!
How to Get Started with Binance “Learn & Earn” and you can read for Terms & Conditions. then you can be joining this contest and win rewards. all quiz answers have been added to this page, don’t worry you can simply play this game and win Binance crypto token balance.
What is Binance “Learn & Earn”? In light of the increased demand for blockchain knowledge, Binance is excited to announce its new education initiative: Binance Learn and Earn. Users can learn blockchain knowledge and complete quizzes for a chance to earn free crypto. Earn free crypto through learning Build your blockchain knowledge, complete quizzes, and earn free crypto.
|Quiz Name||Binance P2P Quiz Answers|
|Number of Questions :||10 to 20|
|Date:||23 Nov to 6 Dec 2022|
|Win Rewards||Crypto Token (Earn 0.5 BUSD)|
|Number of Winners :||1st come 1st serve|
|Quiz Link||Visit Here|
P2P stands for “peer-to-peer” and, in the crypto context, means trading digital assets directly between individuals. Binance P2P is a platform that facilitates this method of crypto trading. You can think of it as the Ebay of the crypto world. Anyone can place an order (post an ad) on the platform to buy or sell crypto at whatever price they like. For example, when a user wants to buy crypto with euros, they can:
If you can visit the link & Direct to participate binance learn & earn quiz answers and win rewards for quizzes start now!!!
Please Note: Do your research and recheck all answers before submitting, these answers are for reference purposes only
Binance P2P Quiz Answers –
Q1. The holding mechanism that secures your crypto during a transaction in order to prevent scams is called?
Q2. These users have to pick a nickname. They are:
Q3. True or False? All merchants are also considered makers.
Answer: True (Not Sure)
Q4. When you purchase crypto via Binance P2P, to which wallet is it transferred?
Answer: Funding Wallet
Q5. If you are looking to trade in bulk, you would trade with:
Answer: Block merchants
Q6. The taker fee for Binance P2P users is
Q7. True or False? You are a taker if you post P2P ads.
Q8. The two price types a user can select from while creating ads are:
Answer: Fixed and Floating
Q9. The act of buying crypto at a lower price somewhere and selling it at a higher price elsewhere is called:
Q10. If you are a buyer and you cancel your order, it will affect your:
Answer: 30d completion rate
Another Binance Learn & Earn Quiz Answers:
- Binance Alpine Quiz Answers (ALPINE) Learn & Earn
- Binance Porto Quiz Answers (PORTO) Learn & Earn
- Binance Lazio Quiz Answers (LAZIO) Learn & Earn
- Binance Santos Quiz Answers (SANTOS) Learn & Earn
- Binance Santos Quiz Answers (SANTOS)
- Binance Lazio Quiz Answers
- Binance Porto Quiz Answers
- Binance BENQI Quiz Answers (QI) Learn & Earn
- Binance Learn and Earn Lido Quiz Answers
- Binance TrueFi Quiz Answers (TRU) Learn & Earn
- Binance Dogecoin Quiz Answers (DOGE) Learn & Earn
- Binance SKALE Quiz Answers (SKL) Learn & Earn
- Binance Tezos Quiz Answers (XTZ) Learn & Earn
- Binance Crypto Box Code Free Reward
- Binance WOO Quiz Answers (WOO) Learn & Earn
- Binance BitTorrent Quiz Answers (BTTC) Learn & Earn
- Binance PAX Gold Quiz Answers ($PAXG) Learn & Earn
- Binance Mantra Quiz Answers (OM) Learn & Earn
- Binance BurgerCities Quiz Answers (BURGER) Learn & Earn
- Binance Livepeer Quiz Answers (LPT) Learn & Earn
- Binance Crypto WODL Quiz Answers
- Binance Highstreet Quiz Answers (HIGH) Learn & Earn
- Binance COTI Quiz Answers (COTI) Learn & Earn
- Binance Qtum Quiz Answers (QTUM) Learn & Earn
All rewards are redeemed, stay tuned!
How to Participate in the “Binance Learn & Earn P2P Quiz Answers” – Win Token Rewards
1. First Of All, Visit The Link: Binance App / Web Site from Here:-
New Users: You Must use Binance Referral ID: 193714685 and Get an Extra Bonus of 40%
2. Now, Get Sign Up / Login into Your Binance Account
3. Then Visit the [Learn and Earn] landing page on Binance Academy.
Please note: that you need to complete Identity Verification/Full KYC for your Binance account to be eligible for the rewards.
4. Select a course and click [Start Course]. Follow the instructions to learn and complete the quiz. If you pass the quiz, you will be rewarded with a token voucher.
All the Binance P2P Learn and Earn Quiz Answers are Above this page!!!
5. To check rewards distribution, go to [Reward history]. Please note that rewards will be distributed in 48 hours if you pass the quiz and are qualified for this campaign.
6. To redeem the reward, go to [Account] – [Reward Center].
Please note that the token voucher is only valid for 14 days from the day of distribution. Please claim your tokens before the voucher expires. You can learn how to redeem a voucher here.
Am I eligible for the “Learn & Earn” rewards?
The Binance “Learn and Earn” rewards are for targeted Binance users only. New users need to complete Identity Verification first before they can earn “Learn & Earn” rewards.
All verified users must read the article, watch the video(s), and answer all questions inside the quiz correctly in order to earn the rewards. If you fail to complete the quiz, you are not qualified for any awards.
Please note that only specific Binance users are eligible to receive rewards for certain campaigns. Please refer to the activity page for details. Binance reserves the right for final reward distribution.
Terms and Conditions:
- Illegally bulk registered accounts and sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course after completing the respective quiz.
- There will be caps imposed on the amount of rewards available to eligible users per country/region.
- Eligible users may complete multiple quizzes to claim multiple rewards. Users will not be able to participate in this activity once all rewards are distributed.
- The actual value of the reward received is subject to change due to market fluctuation.
- For Staking course only:
- BTTC rewards are only available to users who have never subscribed to Locked Staking products before the date stated on the announcement.
- Binance Staking will return staked digital assets/digital currencies to users’ Spot Wallets at the end of the agreed staking period. Users can view their Locked Staking assets by going to [Wallets] – [Earn] – [Locked Staking].
- For this activity, users may not redeem their staked digital assets/digital currencies in advance.
- For all remaining courses:
- Token voucher rewards will be distributed within 48 hours to qualified learners who pass the quiz. Users may check their rewards via [Account] – [Reward Center].
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
1. First Of All, Download the Binance App
2. Login / Sign in to Your Account (KYC Mandatory)
3. Home Dashboard Section
4. Show Learn & Earn Quiz Banner
5. Click on this banner
5. you can participate and play this game
6. Slove Quiz Question & ANswers & Win Assured Rewards
7. Assured Rewards Crypto Tokens
How to buy crypto via Binance P2P
Note: You can only trade on Binance P2P after your identity has been verified.
Step 1: Log into the Binance app, tap on [Payment Methods], and set your preferred payment method(s). You are welcome to pick more than one.
Step 2: Go back to the homepage and tap on [P2P Trading].
Step 3: Tap [Buy], then choose the crypto you would like to buy.
Step 4: Browse through the ads on the marketplace until you find one that suits you the best. Enter the amount of crypto you want to buy, confirm that the Seller’s preferred payment method works for you, and tap [Buy].
Step 5: Transfer the funds to the seller using the payment information provided. Make sure that you do so within the transaction time limit (as visible in [Payment window]). Once you’ve confirmed the payment details, tap on [Transfer the funds] and then the [Transferred, next] button.
Step 6: Wait for the seller to release the crypto. You can view the countdown timer to see how long it will take. Once the funds are in, to transfer your newly-acquired crypto to your Spot Wallet, tap [Transfer to Spot Wallet].
How to sell crypto via Binance P2P
Step 1: Log into the Binance app, go to [Wallets] and tap [Funding].
Step 2: Tap [Transfer] to move the crypto you wish to sell to the Funding Wallet.
Step 3: Go to the homepage and tap [P2P Trading], then [Sell]. Browse through the marketplace and select the ad you’re interested in by tapping the [Sell] button next to it. You can filter ads by your preferred payment method or tap [Filter] for other sorting options.
Step 4: Enter the amount you would like to sell, select the payment method, and tap [Sell] to place an order.
Step 5: You will see the [Pending Payment] page, along with the countdown timer for the buyer to complete the payment. Once the [Confirm receipt] page pops up, make sure you have received the payment, then tap [Payment received] and then [Confirm]. Your crypto will then be released to the buyer.
Note: Do not tap [Payment received] before you have received the payment.
If you face any issues, contact the buyer directly via the [Phone] or [Chat] icon at the top of the page. Alternatively, to settle this transaction dispute with the help of the Binance P2P team, tap [Appeal] and follow the instructions.