AU 0101 Bank Amazon Voucher Offer – FREE Rs.100 Amazon Voucher Receive On Your Do minimum 1 transaction of Rs. 100 using AU Bank Debit Card Via Complete the Payments Now. Get Rs. 100 Amazon Gift Vouchers on spend of Rs.100 using AU Bank Debit Card Now. AU Bank Amazon Voucher Offer For Valid till Nov 7, 2021
How to Download AU 0101 Bank and Complete the Process and We Will Selected Customers on this Eligibility Offer and Last time to get this offer for AU 0101 App Recharge Offer – Flat ₹50 Cashback On Min.₹149
About 100 Pe 100 AU 0101 Bank On Give 100% Confirm Chance to FREE Rs.100 Amazon Voucher Now. You Can Redeem these Amazon Gift Vouchers and Free Amazon Pay Balance Now.
- [Batch Code] YiPPee! Contest – Free ₹35 Amazon Vouchers
- Tata Capital Moneyfy App – Refer and Earn ₹250 In Amazon Gift Vouchers
- Media Rewards App Offer – Free Amazon Voucher Worth Rs.250/Monthly
- Woohoo Nescafe Offer – Win Upto ₹500 Amazon Voucher
- SBI Credit Card Amazon Voucher Offer – Apply To Free Gift Card ₹500
- Amazon Pay Later Offer – Get ₹100 Cashback On Repayment
AU 0101 Bank Amazon Voucher Offer – FREE Rs.100 Amazon Voucher
1. Visit The AU Shopping Dhamaka 100 Pe 100 to Claim Now
Note: Offer valid for select customers who has received direct communication from bank
2. Click On this Claim Offer and You Can Elgiblility For existing AU Bank User
3. Enter Your AU Bank Register Mobile Number With Verify OTP
4. TO Receive Offers & Benefits for Availability Check On AU Shopping Dhamaka
5. Select Your Physical Debit Card or Linked with your AU Bank
6. Do a minimum of 1 transaction of Rs. 100 using AU Bank Debit Card
7. Eligible customers will get their gift vouchers within 60 days after the end of the offer period
8. You Will, Get Rs. 100 Amazon Gift Vouchers on spend of Rs. 100 using AU Bank Debit Card
9. Offer Valid Duration time 4th Oct – 7th Nov 2021 and valid on ATM Cash Withdrawals & Reversed Transactions
Terms and Conditions:
1. Offer valid for select AU Bank Debit Card customers who has received direct communication from AU Bank.
2. This Offer (‘Offer’) from AUSFB Ltd. (‘AU Small Finance Bank’) is open to selected Card members holding a valid and existing AUSFB Debit Card (‘Card’) who has received communication from AU Bank.
3. Offer shall be valid from 4th day of October 2021 to 7th day for November 2021, (both days inclusive) (“Term”) unless extended by AUSFB. Offer is made available at the sole discretion of AUSFB.
4. Spends on multiple Cards / multiple transactions cannot be clubbed to avail the benefit under the Offer.
5. Spends on individual Card(s) will be calculated to evaluate the eligibility of this Offer.
6. The Offer is not valid on ATM cash withdrawals & reversed transactions.
7. Under the offer, eligible customer can earn gift vouchers on minimum spends of Rs. 100 during AU Shopping Dhamaka on AU Bank Debit Card.
8. For eligible customers, spends of all Cardholders will be checked to identify the eligible customers for gift vouchers.
9. Spends of all Cardholders will be checked to identify the eligible customers who gets the voucher.
10. The eligible spends on the Cards will be calculated basis the actual transaction date during the promo period.
11. Winners will be intimated via registered email &/or SMS on registered mobile numbers within 60 days after the end of the promo.
12. The voucher codes to claim gift vouchers will be sent to eligible customers within 60 days after the end of offer period.
13. Decision of AUSFB about eligibility of Cardmembers shall be final and binding.
14. AUSFB does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under this Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to manufacturer/distributor.
15. AUSFB under no circumstances shall be responsible towards the same.
16. AUSFB shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardmember under the Offer.
17. AUSFB will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding the validity and acceptability of the Offer.
18. This Offer is a standalone Offer and the benefits offered under this Offer cannot be clubbed together and/or in any way be cumulated with any other offer of AUSFB in any manner, or form.
19. Cardmembers are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
20. In case a Cardholder cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Offer, then the Cardholder shall not be eligible.
21. This Program is brought to you by AUSFB’s Debit Cards department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of AUSFB.
22. AUSFB shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
23. AUSFB reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
34. No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the gift vouchers shall in no event constitute a claim against AUSFB.
25. In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of AUSFB shall be final and binding in all respects.
26. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Jaipur only, irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
27. In the event that the Parties are unable to resolve a dispute arising out or in connection with these terms and conditions whether during its subsistence or thereafter between the Parties including any dispute or difference relating to the interpretation of the terms or any clause thereof in accordance with the procedure specified above, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration by a sole Arbitrator appointed by the Bank at its sole discretion. The award of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, or any statutory modification thereof, shall apply to the arbitration proceedings, which shall be held in Jaipur and conducted in the English language.
28. The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and/or on merchandise/products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
29. These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions as uploaded on the website of AUSFB. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions as uploaded on the website of AUSFB.
30. AUSFB reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. AUSFB also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. Any grant of reward under this Program shall be at the sole discretion of AUSFB. These terms and conditions do not create any legal right to demand vouchers from AUSFB.
31. Any and all taxes, including without any limitation income tax (if any) applicable on this Offer and the rewards/benefits thereto shall be borne by the Customers & shall deposit the applicable amount of taxes (if any) to applicable governmental authorities before the user could avail any benefits unless otherwise mandated under the applicable laws.
32. AU Small Finance Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in the delivery of the goods and services.
📣 The Tricks Recharge is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@tricks4recharge) and stay updated with the latest loot & deals