New Paytm Add Money Offer you can activate this offer and get the simple add Rs.26 or more and you will get the Flat Rs.26 instant cashback in your Paytm fuel wallet balance now. Minimum Add Money Rs.26 Rupees Only.
Offer Duration is Add money to Paytm wallet between 23-01-2022, 00:00:01 to 31-01-2023, 23:59:00 to be eligible to Get Flat 26 Cashback.
Add *26 or more to your Paytm wallet and get Flat *26 Cashback in your Fuel wallet on each transaction.
Users can only avail maximum Cashback Flat 26. This offer is applicable to selected users only. On scratching this scratch card, the user will Get Flat 26 Cashback in their Fuel Wallet on each transaction.
How to Paytm Add Money Rs.26 & Flat Rs.26 Cashback in Your Paytm Wallet
1. First Of All, Download & Open the Paytm App Now
2. Login / Sign Up for Account
3. Now, the Home dashboard section in the Paytm app
4. Go to Paytm Cashback & Offers Option
5. Click on Wallet Offer and Show All Cashback Offers
6. Find out the Paytm Add Money to Paytm Wallet and Get Flat Rs.26 Cashback
7. Click on Activate Offer Now
8. Go to Add Money in Paytm Wallet Option
9. Enter Amount Rs.26 or More
10. Proceed to Payment Method for using Paytm Wallet
11. Complete Successfully Add money to Paytm wallet. You will get flat Rs.26 Cashback in Paytm Fuel Wallet Balance
Terms & Conditions –
- Valid till 31 Jan 2023
- The offer has to be manually activated
- Add *26 or more to your Paytm wallet and get Flat *26 Cashback in your Fuel wallet on each transaction.
- Users can only avail maximum Cashback Flat 26.
- The scratch card would be valid for 15 days.
- Offer can be availed 1 time during the campaign validity
- Only 1 transaction will be counted per month.
- Offer is applicable for selected users only
- One payment will be counted in only one cashback offer at any given point in time
- On eligible transactions, the user will receive a scratch card post-payment.
- On scratching this scratch card, the user will Get Flat 26 Cashback in their Fuel Wallet on each transaction.
- In case the user does not scratch the card just after payment, they can do so by going to the Cashback and Offers
- Offer is not applicable on transactions where the user adds money to the wallet in between an ongoing merchant payment
- Paytm reserves the right to revoke the points in case the user is found to have fraudulent behaviour